Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome > Why is This Game Less Popular than the Regular AoE?

Why is This Game Less Popular than the Regular AoE?

_LaoZi_

Posted 2 December 2012 - 6:39 pm
I played both games a while ago. I remember the AoE-RoR has more civs and is more playable. I could be wrong. That is a long time ago. Both are old anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 elan_

Posted 6 December 2012 - 4:25 pm
Because people have no taste ;sad4
no idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 Guybrush

Posted 25 December 2012 - 7:26 am
elan_ wrote:
Because people have no taste ;sad4
no idea

Sad but true. :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Frosted_Maiden

Posted 24 January 2013 - 6:03 am
Because AOE trial was distributed better than ROR and people don't bother to know about the expansion in the old times when I was a kid I played AOE trial campaigns and my brother bought AOE the but we never care about ROR because it was more expensive. People know more the existence of AOE than ROR even though the many distros of AOE trial in many different disks. The time AOE got popular better than ROR in my opinion, I never played at zone. Not everyone will play online some more will play offline. It is like if you are a kid you don't have money to buy ROR unlike when you are an adult you can purchase it real quick so people would rather play AOE trial or ROR trial if they dig and care to play it mostly people knows aoe for campaign not many know about the competition online.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts