Rambit Castle Blood 2013 v1 new map

_sebas__

Edited 19 April 2013 - 4:34 am by _sebas__
Hi in my opinion 2011 was never to be replaced. when this map was removed for 2013 version. it would seem that the population of players rcb has died.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 19 April 2013 - 5:00 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
_sebas__ wrote:
Hi in my opinion 2011 was never to be replaced. when this map was removed for 2013 version. it would seem that the population of players rcb has died.

Not really. I think more games are being played now actually. Maybe initially. But not anymore.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 April 2013 - 5:00 am
And according to triggers mentioned by weapon I said the next:
I didnt use the Standard versión of rambit 2011, I used a versión fixed previously by pine, exactly one day ago he fixed it, so for that reason I used that fixed versión of 2011 map to edit that simply stuffs I did.
And idk why u found to many problems when pine fixed it, but well, only rest wait a bit more when players check it ;)

Where is this said fix? And what did it entail and why?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 5:08 am
U can see it in game messages ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 April 2013 - 6:07 am
Yeah I'm not going to look at that. imo this thread should be closed. I think I've made it clear and have demonstrated I will do what the community wants the majority of the time. Just give feedback in the other thread and I will address the concerns. I've already stated I will make the tiny island unit selectable again, reduce undead bombard timer to 90 seconds (so it still requires speed, there's still some balance, and you can at least get a bit situated), disable undead bombard for team games...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Edited 19 April 2013 - 6:14 am by [Eot_]DJ
Hope your map is great, cause the other one is just ****ty selfish trash piece of poop of someone that wants to get all the credit of the map. And that's why he says this thread should be closed, seems mad to me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 19 April 2013 - 6:45 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
yawn. I've explained in depth why I've done things in the map and you aren't worth my time to do so again. You think I like wasting all this time editing the map and/or thinking about it? Hell no. I set out to stop freezing and promote balance and now I feel obligated and will finish the job. Furthermore, I never asked Pine to unrate 2011 and I made a bug fix for that version and let him choose but now too many things have been done and the 2011 map can't fix everything I have in 2013.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:08 am
Like i said in an other thread...why all Eots feel rightful to come everywhere, whenever and say whichever thay wants?!?!....plus they just say it with ****ty manners rofl
And Alex/wanna i don't think this thread suites you, bcuz here we are not talking about suggestions of spots teams etc...but about the map so only people who play it should talk!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]thunderbird

Posted 19 April 2013 - 2:59 pm
i would say let weapon make the map and just give him all the feedback he needs. It was kinda ****y move to make this thread when a discussion on the v4 version is still going on in another thread. lets move to that other thread and sort the rcb problems. We cant really ignore the top rcb player's sugesstion so keep them comming but also show a bit of aprreciation for all the hard work he had put into about 5-6 different rcb versions he has edited/made from scratch.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/149137

Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 3:08 pm
I still keep thinking that this edited map I up is the best, that u should understand (weapon) is that map doenst not need all that changes u wanna make over it, that RCB players want is that map dont lost the sense from the real RCB. That u want to make is greeat, but maybe u should add other changes and send that map to other ladder.
Why a map for 1v1 and other to full game??
If I learn all skills in 1v1 i hope that the fully map be the same, or for what u spend ur time being a pro in 1v1 when theb fully map have other different stuffs, it is incoherent.
Im a RCB player since 6~7 years ago, I know very much the map, and I can said 2011 is the "best" version, and U DONT NEED MAKE 5000 HELP TRIGGERS IN THE MAP TO PROMOTE THE QUANTITY, PUT IN IT THE NECESSARY TO PROMOTE THE QUALITY. I just can see ya like a country, like chine, I see my self like Germany.
I prefer quality that quantity the true.
Why u want it be closed?? Why cant u accept a map add for a person different than urself??
Dont worry for it, for me the credit is nothing, the only I want is a decent map to play real RCB, not fake one with thousand of help triggers, so u have the credit of the 2011 map.... The only I did as old player was make it better with the only 2 changes I consider was ruining the map....
Think in that, and remember I never try to offend nobody, I only put here that I think and it someimes sounds hard. Sorry for everyone get offended with it.
Kisses
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 April 2013 - 3:57 pm
I still keep thinking that this edited map I up is the best, that u should understand (weapon) is that map doenst not need all that changes u wanna make over it, that RCB players want is that map dont lost the sense from the real RCB. That u want to make is greeat, but maybe u should add other changes and send that map to other ladder.
Why a map for 1v1 and other to full game??
If I learn all skills in 1v1 i hope that the fully map be the same, or for what u spend ur time being a pro in 1v1 when theb fully map have other different stuffs, it is incoherent.
Im a RCB player since 6~7 years ago, I know very much the map, and I can said 2011 is the "best" version, and U DONT NEED MAKE 5000 HELP TRIGGERS IN THE MAP TO PROMOTE THE QUANTITY, PUT IN IT THE NECESSARY TO PROMOTE THE QUALITY. I just can see ya like a country, like chine, I see my self like Germany.
I prefer quality that quantity the true.
Why u want it be closed?? Why cant u accept a map add for a person different than urself??
Dont worry for it, for me the credit is nothing, the only I want is a decent map to play real RCB, not fake one with thousand of help triggers, so u have the credit of the 2011 map.... The only I did as old player was make it better with the only 2 changes I consider was ruining the map....
Think in that, and remember I never try to offend nobody, I only put here that I think and it someimes sounds hard. Sorry for everyone get offended with it.
Kisses

If you really want me to I'll defend every single change in the 2013 v4 map when it's released. All in all though the map will still be fundamentally the same as other gold versions. 1v1 map was made because of changes to tiny store but it won't be needed anymore once v4 is released.

According to Donnie back in the day you can't have two maps that are essentially identical so therefore this thread is essentially pointless (but it has given more insight towards what I'm going to change in v4).

I don't care about the credit. I started on this venture because freezing in 2011 v2 really, really pissed me off. It probably doesn't piss anyone off as much as me. Remaking the map was part of trying to stop freezing and I still have a vendetta against that aspect. The engine is old though coupled with proxy server issues it probably will never completely not freeze. But yeah. I learned from a man much more knowledgeable than me, in terms of editing scenarios, that various defects on the map from people editing it over the years coupled with ice on it may have been leading to some of the freezing. Plus I made it bigger to make the transport more relevant so you could actually boat someone on the opposite side of the map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 4:42 pm
map refixed:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Edited 19 April 2013 - 4:54 pm by RIP_Mackster
weapon, no offende pls, idk how much u play RCB, but i consider it like a few. (my perspective)
i play RCB 6~7 years ago, the 2011 map only needed get fixed in crash stuffs and deleting genitour, believe me the map do not need anymore.
I know u wanna get lot things in the map, it implic lot work, thats really a good aspect of u, invert ur time in something that all us we will enjoy, but i could said, map doesnt need too many stuffs, like monks healing khan, even no khans behind towers, no invincible towers, no bloked tiny store, i means all this changes and triggers make the map LAG ALONE, the map need be simply, i try to show u in this modification i did, thats the essence of the map.
Respect to the ship, i remember ship in 10th map cost 15 kings in top store BECAUSE IS VERY STRONG WEAPON, now in this map the amount is insignificant, so for what reason u want to modify all the map to THIS OPTION THAT DONT DEMAND SKILLS IN THE PLAYERS?? at least let this kind of players that use ship make a effort if they want win with it, dont MAKE ALL EASY FOR EVERY THING THERE this is that is ruined the map, THE MAP NO NEED BALANCE, THE PLAYER GIVE THE BALANCE TO THE MAP.
It means, any map, where u get goth vs british---> it is called balance?? the player can make the balance player faster as hell, is all that i said.
thank u
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 19 April 2013 - 5:06 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
^You're wrong.

And not be smug but I guarantee I've played more RCB Gold than you. I care minimally about other maps because they're all basically the same as long as they have towers and/or bombard in mid.

You obviously didn't read my post in the other thread. I'm getting rid of a lot of things you mentioned.

Look at the villager... that has been reduced in price over time. Boating someone isn't the end all be all solution either. The pyramid has more hp and bases have better defense with the bombards surrounding the pyramid too. It was also called "Khan Defender" for a reason.

And you're silly. "players give balance to the map" I do see your point but this just isn't the case when it comes to people feeding and it'd be best to give them something to let them fend for themselves. Plus, the map would be more fun for more people that way. No one wants to get wtf pwned just because they're brits vs koreans/persians in the beginning.

And goths vs brits? You just proved my point. brits is absolutely ****ed in the beginning in 2011 or 2013 all goth needs to do is shoot gate down buy a castle or two and it's gg for brit if there's no balance at all. That's just stupid... this isn't cba. People should have a chance no matter what civ they're against in the beginning.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 5:10 pm
yea thats what a low level player think, if u take a pwned civ u ar gg SO I NEED TRIGGERS TO HELP ME!!!
when u want we both could play some games, and discuss it there, i dont pretend offend u the true, but ar right now. U can pls come my room #2, and we could talk there all aspects, and probably we could play if u want ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 48 posts