Rambit Castle Blood 2013 v1 new map

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 21 April 2013 - 5:08 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
So basically you want to change AOE all together. If your brit vs goth in any map you basically screwed. So will you be changing CBA as well to make it easier for brit to survive next to goth?

As far as someone feeding goes I feel it is up to the other players in the game to stop a feeder. That is how the game has always been played.

*I see your point but many people including myself believe in RCB you should have a chance no matter what civ your against in the beginning. I agree that most of the time feeding is stopped by players but in the beginning where it's rampant it's best to give people something to let them fend for themselves. Also, not to mention the game would be more fun for the person feeding if they were given something to stop said feeding and have a decent chance at winning.

I don't play CBA due to balance issues and I don't know the game in-depth enough for RM to say whether or not 1v1 random is even.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bam

Posted 23 April 2013 - 3:02 am
*I see your point but many people including myself believe in RCB you should have a chance no matter what civ your against in the beginning. I agree that most of the time feeding is stopped by players but in the beginning where it's rampant it's best to give people something to let them fend for themselves. Also, not to mention the game would be more fun for the person feeding if they were given something to stop said feeding and have a decent chance at winning.

I don't play CBA due to balance issues and I don't know the game in-depth enough for RM to say whether or not 1v1 random is even.

personal opinion:

that's why rcb was made as a Team-map (2vs2vs2vs2) and it should actually stay like that.
Maybe the best solution would be a FFA and team version separated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 23 April 2013 - 4:43 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Bam wrote:
personal opinion:

that's why rcb was made as a Team-map (2vs2vs2vs2) and it should actually stay like that.
Maybe the best solution would be a FFA and team version separated.

This is why the auto-balance is already disabled for team games...

Edit: Also, the undead bombards will be disabled for team games and 1v1 as well.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 48 out of 48 posts