RCB Gold 2011 v4

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 23 April 2013 - 11:48 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Which trigger effects in case I missed them?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 24 April 2013 - 1:10 am
^Ah yes. Forgot those were like that in 2011.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 24 April 2013 - 4:54 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
[Eot_]DJ likes this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 24 April 2013 - 5:04 pm
God damn Pine, wtf. You **** or what? You dumbass noob, do you just make those descisions on your own or what? ****ing people don't like the map even. ****. It's horrible, you can't do nothing when you fall behind, you can't ****ing get to one of the winner. Why the **** unrate the other map??? 2013 was way better you ****. Weapon made this map and he knows what is good for RCB community, when some old farts say that is lame then there is their time to move on.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Da_BeAsT

Posted 24 April 2013 - 5:05 pm
rofl bahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pine u been gged
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 24 April 2013 - 5:09 pm
THIS IS THE BEST MAP I'VE SEEN AFTER 2010 VERSION GOOD JOB.
pffff and someone pls make a handicapped map for nhoobish ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 24 April 2013 - 5:20 pm
God damn Pine, wtf. You **** or what? You dumbass noob, do you just make those descisions on your own or what? ****ing people don't like the map even. ****. It's horrible, you can't do nothing when you fall behind, you can't ****ing get to one of the winner. Why the **** unrate the other map??? 2013 was way better you ****. Weapon made this map and he knows what is good for RCB community, when some old farts say that is lame then there is their time to move on.

You just said the reason that makes Rambit Castle Blood Gold 2013 a bad map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 24 April 2013 - 5:39 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_

I supported this at least temporarily and made a thread (http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/149941). I admit I probably got the freezing issue wrong in 2013 so I'm redoing unit creation so it's like 2011s, reworking the anti-delete, and other things, which is essentially redoing the map from scratch. And actually I'm doing just that for aesthetics to get the triggers in a better order (actually not that hard with aokts/script editor).

Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Bamster

Posted 24 April 2013 - 5:46 pm
PIN3 got 100% my support and also of many others (i would say all) serious experienced players.

This is the right step, at least for now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_beatit

Posted 24 April 2013 - 5:51 pm
I don't like 2013 much but to me its better than the 2011 v4
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 24 April 2013 - 7:10 pm
[Eot_]DJ wrote:
You just said the reason that makes Rambit Castle Blood Gold 2013 a bad map.
First of all I like the 2011 version.
Second : do you realize that what he actually said is not bad?? But the opposite?!?! When you can kill some1 that is winning when you are losing by far, I find this a cool feature. Btw in 2011 you can do the same = buy little haralds, like 2, and you'll get the same outcome, so from your line 2011 sux too. I suggest you to actually think before talk(type in this case), which makes 2013 bad is the begin because it requires less skill not the game itself!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ KA ]Fox_man

Posted 24 April 2013 - 9:13 pm
1 game = 1 freeze

...continue
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:45 am
PIN3 wrote:
Before you go on a rant I suggest you read here, weapons himself ask for the 2013 map be unnrated until he has a chance to work everything out and he also suggested rating an updated version of 2011 in the meantime. Now with that said, I will overlook your boorish behavior this time, but in the future I strongly suggest you do not post unless you can do so in a civilized manner, consider this your first and last warning.

I never said it should be unrated. I was just going for 2011 should be rated for now for those that want the more challenging beginning till I get to updating 2013. I played two games of 2011 today and both froze... not a good start to me thinking it freezes slightly less. 2013 only has a few bugs atm. I can update the v3 quick (remove fireship, remove full pop, make archers selectable at beginning) but in terms of going over the anti-delete again to make sure there are no issues and trying to stop freezing once and for all I won't get to those for quite some time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LDK]Tossato

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:53 am
Tehx god !
;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 25 April 2013 - 6:46 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
If I randomly don't get to updating 2013 (doubtful since I've already copied over and gone through 550 triggers) there are still a few more bugs in 2011:
  • 1) Invincible castle exploit (stop trigger needs to be looped to prevent)
  • 2) p1 still has a splotch of map reveal on top store while other players don't
  • 3) you can block beli hp on the top store and it won't get unblocked
  • 4) Persian exploit (I actually don't have this fixed in 2013 but I just remembered it and I'll fix it). Not going to say what it is though. Message me if you want to know what it is PIN3.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 20 posts