RCB Gold 2011 v4

RIP_Mackster

Posted 28 April 2013 - 8:33 pm
hi guys, i think i found a bug in this map, it is according to the gates, some players like by example in p4 base, there ar a infinite gate???
OK how is it??
first u have to gates where ur base start, the next gate (lonely one to inside base), is invinsible, i was attacking a player, and was trying to in the base, but i found that the gate get destroyed, but appear again, get destroyed and appear again, and ive seen this same bug in other bases but dont remember very good wich ones ar...
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 28 April 2013 - 8:52 pm
^Like I said in the other thread I'm not sure what you mean. Can you post a recording? To my knowledge you're just referring to the gate piece without the gate itself that just looks like a piece of wall. This is done via a map copy trick as well but it shouldn't reappear. Either way none of the gates reappear in 2013 (just double checked to be sure).
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 30 April 2013 - 7:13 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
If I randomly don't get to updating 2013 (doubtful since I've already copied over and gone through 550 triggers) there are still a few more bugs in 2011:
  • 1) Invincible castle exploit (stop trigger needs to be looped to prevent)
  • 2) p1 still has a splotch of map reveal on top store while other players don't
  • 3) you can block beli hp on the top store and it won't get unblocked
  • 4) Persian exploit (I actually don't have this fixed in 2013 but I just remembered it and I'll fix it). Not going to say what it is though. Message me if you want to know what it is PIN3.

Also, spawn flags need haystacks around them to prevent units from disappearing when you land a transport via the anti-blocking. I'll get to finishing 2013... slowly. Not much work on it the last few days. Really only have three big things left: Unit creation triggers, kill triggers, and anti-delete. Then of course testing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 6 May 2013 - 2:37 pm
There is a bug in p3 inner gate! You have to take it down 6 times in order to ake it disappear!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 6 May 2013 - 2:47 pm
There's still a lot of bugs in this map. That gate bug happens with pretty much all players it seems. I almost think maybe it was a mistake to rate it again... I forgot how much it sucks and how bad the civ kings are.

PIN3/anyone else with editing experience. Do you have any interest in helping me with 2013? It'd make things go quicker for sure.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 20 out of 20 posts