CBA glitch: castle spawns units even if dead

Coat_of_Arms

Posted 14 July 2013 - 1:39 pm
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/8867670
In this match, after Vikings destroyed 3 of my (Persian) castles, one kept spawning units (haystack didnt create). (I blocked itwith walls to keep the game fair, so I don't think it needs reset, as we won fairly after.)

The only explanation I can find is that the trigger that makes the haystack, after the castle gets destroyed, fires a single time, (when it should loop until done), and if the place is already blocked by an attacking unit, the haystack isnt places and spawn trigger still works.

Can you fix it, please?
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 14 July 2013 - 3:07 pm
Dude you should have counter yourself lucky lol, there is a simple way to make it so you can still have 4 spawns, if your ally has vills, not something I usually think about, and surprisingly few people know about.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 14 July 2013 - 3:22 pm
put a wall on the spawn and it will never get blocked! yay now its not a secret.. ;glare
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 14 July 2013 - 3:27 pm
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/8867670
In this match, after Vikings destroyed 3 of my (Persian) castles, one kept spawning units (haystack didnt create). (I blocked itwith walls to keep the game fair, so I don't think it needs reset, as we won fairly after.)

The only explanation I can find is that the trigger that makes the haystack, after the castle gets destroyed, fires a single time, (when it should loop until done), and if the place is already blocked by an attacking unit, the haystack isnt places and spawn trigger still works.

Can you fix it, please?
This happened with me too, and I was very happy with extra ele =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 14 July 2013 - 3:45 pm
one could even do this with the enemy spawn and then have a nice little feed in cba/hero for example ;blush
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:50 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
put a wall on the spawn and it will never get blocked! yay now its not a secret.. ;glare

good luck building on ice
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:01 am
good luck building on ice

oh yeah i didn't realise they'd changed it

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts