How to join a clan?

InstaAoC

Posted 2 August 2013 - 4:53 pm
Hi, Voobly Forum,

I play AoE II for about 10 years, but I was introduced to online game one month ago. Playing against humans seem much more harder than against CPU. There is the "rush" thing that I discovered recently, and that's a strategy I'm trying to develop as early as possible.

I'm tired of losing most of the matches I go. The only matches I have won are the ones I got strong allies or in CBA.

I wanted to join a clan, so I could improve my ability to play this game against human players and learn about strategies and civilization combinations.

How do I do that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [12ey]LeGiO___

Posted 2 August 2013 - 5:31 pm
please read here http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/39/Create-or-Join-a-Team
Link | Reply | Quote
 InstaAoC

Posted 2 August 2013 - 6:16 pm
Thank you :D I read all that and have already sent an invite. Hope the guy will accept me ;-)

By the way, there isn't any topic about whether how many clans/teams I can join.

Is there a limit or I am allowed to join only one?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Edited 2 August 2013 - 6:23 pm by ['RB']Dan
there no limit on teams/clans that you can join but some clans have rules against this
Link | Reply | Quote
 InstaAoC

Posted 2 August 2013 - 7:21 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
there no limit on teams/clans that you can join but some clans have rules against this
Hum, good to know!

I am interested on just two clans.

One from USA, and other from my native country.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Dynasty]ForEva

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:04 am
If u find me in Medieval Siege RM lobby or Deathmatch lobby on the name xPoWeRx i have gold account so u can see me easily. I will help u to improve and pass u some knowledge

:)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 9 September 2013 - 12:26 pm
If u find me in Medieval Siege RM lobby or Deathmatch lobby on the name xPoWeRx i have gold account so u can see me easily. I will help u to improve and pass u some knowledge

:)

Group: Silver Membership

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts