cba unique units balancing

JustTesting1234

Posted 2 August 2013 - 5:49 pm
im working in an update for cbav10 and one of the things im going to do is to change the stats of the unique units created from castles

so i would like to hear opinions on the required changes for a more balanced map. changes are limited to attack, hp and the unit (non-elite or elite)

example: elite cataphract -50 hp

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 2 August 2013 - 6:20 pm
only way to "balance" CBA would be by playing same/mirror
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 2 August 2013 - 6:28 pm
ermm nope because the position of players on the map will make a difference and even if it were 100% balanced and with 0% luck factor then it would be boring coz players would always beat players with lower skill

Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Edited 2 August 2013 - 7:03 pm by Th0m
ermm nope because the position of players on the map will make a difference and even if it were 100% balanced and with 0% luck factor then it would be boring coz players would always beat players with lower skill

How is Dan's any suggestion different to what you're trying to do?
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Edited 2 August 2013 - 7:23 pm by JustTesting1234
sir, are you serious or just trolling around?

im not here to explain the difference about luck and balance

kinda useless thread, i see nobody gives a [You must login to view link] about balance as people are only interested on points
Link | Reply | Quote
 Arcade_F1re

Posted 2 August 2013 - 7:28 pm
CBA is already reasonably balanced with skill and luck. Why do you think Aztecs/Goths get 95 pop and Persians get 60 pop? It's not all about unit stats.

Please don't waste your time
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Edited 2 August 2013 - 8:18 pm by JustTesting1234
You must login into Voobly to view image

wanna 1vs1 me any civ except sara vs imp pers?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Viriathus

Posted 2 August 2013 - 7:48 pm
you ****, pers imps at 750 and aztecs at 350..
Can't believe there are people so stupid like you. Don't you have anything else better to do with your time instead of doing something as useless as ****ed
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Edited 2 August 2013 - 7:56 pm by JustTesting1234
did you notice jaguar warriors gets killed by 90% of other units and persians can kill 4 units with one? go post your **** somewhere else brainfacked ret.arded
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MD__]DaDrunkInside

Posted 2 August 2013 - 8:04 pm
o__O So you want to make every unit equal? Why not just do fricking same civs then.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 2 August 2013 - 8:05 pm
sir, are you serious or just trolling around?

im not here to explain the difference about luck and balance

kinda useless thread, i see nobody gives a [You must login to view link] about balance as people are only interested on points
Yawn. Please do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Edited 2 August 2013 - 8:09 pm by JustTesting1234
o__O So you want to make every unit equal? Why not just do fricking same civs then.

rofl wtf are you talking about? even read the first post? i want to allow berserkers to kill any other unit than hurkarls and such, understand or do i need to make a sesame street video?

this thread is about posting ideas to balance unique units stop going offtopic with bull****
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TeG]Breakinth0ughts

Posted 2 August 2013 - 8:51 pm
yeah but cataphracts are owned by other civs aswell..taking from them 50 hp its like making another uselles civ in a cba [You must login to view link] that was not a good example. cba is frustrating only when we get some nasty outcivs (can`t understand why lol) but most of the time i like it how it is

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts