CB Ladder Update/Changes Important

[BH_]lnIghTzl

Edited 10 October 2013 - 6:35 pm by [BH_]lnIghTzl
the purpose of this thread is to introduce new maps to the CB ladder, to enhance the older maps and to fix bugged maps and to make it more enjoyable, playable for all players. we do need your cooperation as always in order to improve gaming and to prevent abuse of cheats/bugged maps. so, if you guys have any suggestions on ways to enhancing the CB ladder, you are more than welcome to post here and we will be taking your posts seriously. further, if you guys know about the maps which have bugs on them, please post them here and please to be as specific as possible. if you are looking for an updated CB ladder, this is a great time to post your concerns/suggestions here!

[BH_]lnIghTzl, Vaultboy, Justin and [MM]_krmyth9 will be working together and will be answering your comments/concerns. our primary goal is to make sure that there are no bugged maps in the ladder and also to keep the CB ladder active. here are the CB maps as followed:
Quote:
=V= 10th Legion CB v2.scx
=V= BYO CB v2.scx
=V= CBF - NoTower.scx
=V= CBF - Tower.scx
=V= CB Massacre v1,7.scx
=V= CBX v6.scx
=V= EXCALIBUR VIII 3v3.scx
=V= EXCALIBUR VIII.scx
=V= Kings Conquest III.scx
=V= Mini CB Classic v4.scx
=V= Mini CB Store 3v3.scx
=V= Mini CB Store v5.scx
=V= Mini CB Store V12.scx
=V= Nomad CB Kirazy.scx
=V= RCB Gold 2011 v4.scx
=V= RCB 2013 F6.scx

what we would like to do is to fix a variety of maps that are bugged, and introduce Advanced Statistics into the maps which measures each player's kills/razes accurately as you are playing the game, and possibly enhance certain maps. further, we want to add NEW maps into the CB ladder and will keep you guys posted about that.

Suggestions

Add anti camp for CBF?
Add advanced statistics to each of the maps in the ladder.
Unable to block king stores

Bugged Maps

=V= CBX v6.scx on 1.4 R patch Huns have 200 pop at start confirmed as bugged

Note that any off-topic/trolling posts will be removed immediately.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Coat_of_Arms

Posted 4 October 2013 - 6:23 pm
Anti-camp for CBF/MCBs please!.
I heard of a lot of glitches/bugs/freezes/etc on 10th Legion, RIPs know the best.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 4 October 2013 - 6:40 pm
advanced statistics should be forced on (or optional, in the room settings) instead of having to edit each map which is stu.pid in my opinion.

the main crash bug which affects 99% of scenarios is the 300 objects limit. but its up to Elusive to force 1.3/1.4 or apply the single fix to the voobly VLY patch
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 4 October 2013 - 7:15 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
2011 v4 has about 8+ bugs that are fixed in 2013 ... last I heard the plan is to unrate 2011 in a couple months

2013 has only one bug: the remove wall/gate buy on the super store which just needed the condition changed to the different players
-should already have been fixed by obscured but waiting to be rated to see if any more pop up

If you want to know what the 2011 bugs are let me know and I'll message them to you but I'm against fixing them since frankly I've lost track and don't have a complete list.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 5 October 2013 - 12:44 am
awesome! keep the ideas coming guys :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Edited 5 October 2013 - 11:10 am by _Rectum_Ranger_
Merge these maps, all 3 are MCB Store but different version. Probably should let the most up to date map to be upgraded with anti-cheat.
=V= Mini CB Store v5.scx

Same with Excalibur, merge the maps. No need for copies, which only change the player count for the map.
=V= EXCALIBUR VIII.scx

I also agree on adding anti-camp to the maps that need them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 5 October 2013 - 2:03 pm
oh, I didn't see 10th legion CB on there.

10th doesn't have anti-delete and it has a huge lag issue. I doubt anyone really wants to fix those issues. It'd probably be easier just to edit the 2013 map and add the 10th features if people really want it rated/still play it. Last time I saw a 10th game was about 3-6 months ago.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]_krmyth9

Edited 6 October 2013 - 12:13 am by [MM]_krmyth9
I love the idea of anti-camp for MCB maps particularly. As a former and lengthy player, having people camp on you is frustrating. Perhaps an occasional spawn of a bombard cannon for someone who holds an area in the middle for long enough? (KC excluded probably, being a map that is harder to camp on)
Or possibly a High HP sab with reduced attack?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Revelati0ns

Posted 6 October 2013 - 12:00 am
add decay :-D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 6 October 2013 - 12:08 am

Don't think a Decay is worth for this ladder. I like playing RCB 2011 TG or 1 VS. 1's and I barely can get a game once every 2 weeks or so.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 6 October 2013 - 12:27 am
decay is off-topic but and is a totally different discussion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 6 October 2013 - 12:27 am
Merge these maps, all 3 are MCB Store but different version. Probably should let the most up to date map to be upgraded with anti-cheat.
=V= Mini CB Store v5.scx

Same with Excalibur, merge the maps. No need for copies, which only change the player count for the map.
=V= EXCALIBUR VIII.scx

I also agree on adding anti-camp to the maps that need them.

is there any differences between these maps? the mini cb stores and the excalibur ones?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]_Vezir_

Posted 6 October 2013 - 3:39 pm
=V= Mini CB Store v5.scx
=V= EXCALIBUR VIII.scx

all are diffrence and hard to add a anti camp system but imo you can add +50 hp +5 ap every 5 min when hero on middle to all of these maps.
=V= Mini CB Store v5.scx
For these maps u should add no king blocking on store.
For this map =V= Kings Conquest III.scx ; P1 , p4 ,p5 , p8 Advantaged bcuz they are on corners fix that map as Octogonal all on corners and make a 4 player one.
And the last one =V= CBX v6.scx ; on 1.4 R patch Huns have 200 pop at start i dunno if it fixed but fix it please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 obozkurt18

Posted 8 October 2013 - 6:28 pm
nice
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vaultboy

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:42 pm
When you say add decay do you mean to the ladder, or to the units being held in the players base for an extended period of time? Like a gradual damaging of the camping players army. If you mean the latter I think its not a bad idea. Should prompt people to be aggressive to the end as camping will only lead to defeat.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 28 posts