Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > cba hero: Khans playing

cba hero: Khans playing

_D4rK

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:32 am
Hi all! I'm a quite noob player trying to improve :)

I have often a lot of problems when reach Gkhan heroes. What is the best to do with them: rams or paladins?
If you have 2 full groups of Khans but get closed by towers, small group of charles and some gkhan is GG? Do you have to LONG PATROL over the towers? Always stand mode?

Thnx for any help. If someone want to show me in game ..he will be my hero!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Coat_of_Arms

Edited 29 November 2013 - 10:54 am by Coat_of_Arms
Before you make khans be sure you have at least a group of martels (fast ram breakers).
As offensive you should make rams (to destroy BBT) and as defensive Paladins (even if you have martels, you need some backup to destroy enemy rams). Both are good shields against khans, but rams are better.
If enemy has martels behind towers you need to sacrifice some khans to snipe them all, else rams will never pass(you might still use some to cover sniping khans).

About pushing: stay defensive until you have enough rams to cover (20+) and you finished all enemy martels. Then send rams to towers and patrol khans forward. If enemy sends the attack too, attack rams with rams (ram patrolling might work too, never tried it).

Also a tip you might use: if you have 2 full groups of khans (super khans even better) and enemy some free space to castles without BBTs or khans, go directly for castles like in early game rush. If he doesn't react fast enough GG boring long game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Edited 29 November 2013 - 11:03 am by 23RaidingParty
if enemy has rams you must make paladins then rams because khans are weak vs rams

if you're trapped with towers you should always make rams and put khans behind rams when attack, you don't have vill try to defend till you get super khan, then you can destroy tower easy with super khan
Link | Reply | Quote
 _D4rK

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:27 am
Before you make khans be sure you have at least a group of martels (fast ram breakers).
As offensive you should make rams (to destroy BBT) and as defensive Paladins (even if you have martels, you need some backup to destroy enemy rams). Both are good shields against khans, but rams are better.
If enemy has martels behind towers you need to sacrifice some khans to snipe them all, else rams will never pass(you might still use some to cover sniping khans).

About pushing: stay defensive until you have enough rams to cover (20+) and you finished all enemy martels. Then send rams to towers and patrol khans forward. If enemy sends the attack too, attack rams with rams (ram patrolling might work too, never tried it).

Also a tip you might use: if you have 2 full groups of khans (super khans even better) and enemy some free space to castles without BBTs or khans, go directly for castles like in early game rush. If he doesn't react fast enough GG boring long game.

ty for the fast answer. So I need to kill martels first or is GG!
Do you usually send RAMS vs towers with agressive patrol or just clicking on a tower? While rams destroyng all, how do you use khans? Long patrol or just put in stand mode behind rams?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 3 December 2013 - 11:08 am
_D4rK wrote:
ty for the fast answer. So I need to kill martels first or is GG!
Do you usually send RAMS vs towers with agressive patrol or just clicking on a tower? While rams destroyng all, how do you use khans? Long patrol or just put in stand mode behind rams?

You do both. If you just patrol rams then they will attack enemy rams first before hitting towers. If you just click and hit towers, your rams don't attack enemy rams and your khans lose their meat shield.

If you need a chaotic, cluttered area and/or hnr put khans on aggressive, otherwise keep them on stand ground.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _D4rK

Posted 6 December 2013 - 9:37 am
Th0m wrote:
You do both. If you just patrol rams then they will attack enemy rams first before hitting towers. If you just click and hit towers, your rams don't attack enemy rams and your khans lose their meat shield.

If you need a chaotic, cluttered area and/or hnr put khans on aggressive, otherwise keep them on stand ground.

ty very usefull tips
Link | Reply | Quote
 jOhN_cEnA_

Posted 1 January 2014 - 12:05 pm
keep spamming rams .. his khan will shoot rams and your khans will kill his khans .. and guess what GG ! xD
Am i late :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 22 November 2014 - 2:06 am
Make militia, Khans secret weakness.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts