Ugh... In need of help... lol

GhostHooligan

Edited 27 January 2014 - 3:08 pm by GhostHooligan
K b4 i get super in 2 this just wanna say...

I wish ppl would use teh intmediate lobby, and why the **** do 15 16x players have to eb so bloody decent... lol (that was retorical... just sayin.)

ANyway I`m like 14xx(i think) good enough that 90% of npl battles are liek super easy and horrible enough that anygames i play 1v1 in the rm lobby are failures by castle age...

Not really sure waht to do... cause I do know the build orders and what not. I can do a 10 minute feudal into scouts or archers or whatever... i have the basics for grushing down. and yet i cant seem to play anyone that is just a bit better than me enough to help me improve.

In other words Im like stuck... get ****ed out in the npl and raped in the rm....

lol anyadvice?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]SparK

Posted 19 May 2014 - 4:54 pm
all u need to do is spec games download recd frm aoczone a.d watch the xperts play..
understand what they do when and y..
watch their feudal micro and later on..
and compare those to ur games(enven if there is a huge difference)
once u found out the weak spot of urs ....
then basically work on it untill u master it...
build orders is nothing
micro wins games...
and yea ofc practise..
gg
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BOT_]TheRobot

Posted 22 May 2014 - 3:20 am
I would say post a recorded game and ask for advice. That way you can see what your opponent is doing and what you aren't.

I don't know vs which ranks you're playing, but if you're 14xx and 90% of the NPL matches are easy, I'd suggest playing vs 1400s in MS. There are enough. Or try like 1350+ NPL games.
Also, in NPL you probably play team and in MS 1v1, so it just might be that you are more of a TG player than 1v1.

It's hard to give any more advice, since I don't know where your weak point is. Watching games is always good idea, but doing it yourself is still totally different.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Uno____

Posted 26 June 2014 - 2:43 pm
U may try unrated gamers putting on match states only in NPL.like i do when i kw my opp. Is too weak n 100% win chance,(if u want to improve)! It would help u pactrise more keeping yr rate low.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExperiencedPlay

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:23 pm
I am thinking of Making a Thread about WINNING Age of Empires.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts