SWGB Triggers for AoC

[MM]Gallas

Edited 17 November 2015 - 10:16 pm by [MM]Gallas
BF_Basse wrote:
Not really since all you would've done was to make a campaign.

Still better than make a map which nobody plays nowadays ;cry

Back to OP, I'm really disappointed about reactions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 10 July 2014 - 9:04 am
Quote:
Because nobody cares

Only Elusive can decide to implement these patches in voobly. But since it wont give him any extra money, he doesnt give a fk
Have you actually spoken to him about this?
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:29 am
rofl i have begged him dozens of times and he just ignores me or answers 3 months later saying that he doesnt care (with other words)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:24 pm
Need to ready the nukes on Elusive's home. That way we might get progress!
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 10 July 2014 - 6:23 pm
rofl i have begged him dozens of times and he just ignores me or answers 3 months later saying that he doesnt care (with other words)

Have you contacted the UserPatch team? They are usually very friendly and would probably agree to add some of these new triggers if you helped them :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 10 July 2014 - 7:09 pm
doubt it. UP team (aka scripter...) said that only very critical bugs will be fixed in 1.4, anything else that causes sync can only be done in v1.5 (which probably will never happen)
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 10 July 2014 - 8:02 pm
doubt it. UP team (aka scripter...) said that only very critical bugs will be fixed in 1.4, anything else that causes sync can only be done in v1.5 (which probably will never happen)

Oh right, sorry. I forgot they stopped adding new features :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 14 July 2014 - 7:19 am
That is odd. We discussed porting the AoC data and graphics files to be used with the SWGB executable so we could take advantage of the few extras such as these. I'm sure there is a good reason for his reluctance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Edited 14 July 2014 - 1:15 pm by JustTesting1234
yes: lazyness

elusive is only interested into taking small features from HD version to attract players from there
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Bum]Billy

Posted 15 July 2014 - 1:22 am
yes: lazyness

elusive is only interested into taking small features from HD version to attract players from there

Don't worry, any effort to attract players from HD will just end up wasted as the community here chases everyone right back. I recently went on a Voobly kick and ended up going back to HD as its still fun to play the game over there. The atmosphere that the rating system has created here is far too hostile for anyone new to the game or those coming back with 0 rated games after 2012. The competition is better but its just brutal for new players regardless of skill levels.

As for this thread and what I have read so far, its exciting to think of what more could be done with the scenario editor. Tinkering around over the years eventually had me to the point of wanting to try ideas that simply weren't possible or very unreliable at best. Things like this remind me of my first chance to use AoK:TS. All the possibilities!

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 25 out of 25 posts