Problem After Spwan

[BANGLA]BISHKATA

Posted 3 July 2014 - 5:02 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image

Code:
Trigger 1 Display as Objective: No Trigger Starting State: On Trigger Looping: Yes Condition 1 --> Timer: (Here put the "X" amount of Seconds that you want it to spawn) Condition 2 --> Own Fewer Objects: (Here put the "X" amount of maximum units that you will have always, also you must specify the unit... othewise it will count "Any Unit Owned by the Player X") Effect 1 --> Create Object: (Choose the "X" unit and select the "X" area where you want to spawn it) Effect 2 --> Task Object: (Choose the "X" unit and the "X" location or the "X" Area and the "X" Location)

I use above mention process for spawn unit. it working..
but the problem is after spawn unit comes slected location after they come i can not move them if i move they will come automatic spawan location..

i use below mention way..

So Please Kindly Help me How Can I solve this....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GvR]Do0m

Posted 3 July 2014 - 5:36 pm
In all of the Conditions and Effects you are using "Source Player : GAIA" , Change it to "Player 1" then you will be able to control them.

Also , Instead of Making a "TASK OBJECT" Effect in the same Trigger 1 , Create another Trigger to Task Objects and Loop it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BANGLA]BISHKATA

Posted 3 July 2014 - 5:44 pm
Code:
In all of the Conditions and Effects you are using "Source Player : GAIA" , Change it to "Player 1" then you will be able to control them.
1st thing i complete & set to player 1

bro this thing i understand but last thing i dont understand... i already put trigger1 Looping..

so u tell me to creat another task object? in same trigger.. ???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Bum]Billy

Posted 4 July 2014 - 10:33 am
You need to task the units by setting an area first, (which is where the unit will be before being tasked) and then set the location for the unit to go to. If you fail to set the area, the trigger uses the whole map as the area. You have the task set to loop, so all tasked units on the map will continuously be tasked to the set location.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts