Annoying AOC bugs

[LyF]rabid_wolf

Posted 7 August 2014 - 8:21 am
Here is what i find annoying about AOC userpatch 1.4RC:

1. when villager builds a lumber camp or mining camp, they will automatically start mining /chiopping. But if villager builds a mill near boar patch or deer patch, THEY IDLE!

2. You can set a gather point to forest or mines on the TC, and the villager built will automatically start gathering resources. But if you set a gather point to a farm, and the farm is already occupied, they WILL IDLE. Similarly, you cant also task a villager to automatically build a farm.

As a result, food heavy civs become a lot more MICRO INTENSIVE than wood heavy civs, and are at a disadvantage!

3. I love the farm queue feature of AOC. What I dont like is that you have to pay the wood upfront for a farm queue. However, in most non BF l:S ate games, your wood stockpile is razor thin, your game becomes a lot more micro intensive! Why cant there be a button to let villagers automatically replant farms when they expire (unless there is not enough wood)

4. When trade is set up and your ally's market is destroyed, the trade cart will automatically gather at your market and idle, EVEN when other markets still exist. Cant the trade cart automatically trade with your ally's furthest market?

Also, trade carts also tend to trade with the CLOSEST of your market to the ally's market. For example, if you have 3 markets in your base and 1 market at the edge of the map, the trade cart will trade with the 3 in your base! As a result, gold doesn not accumulate fast enough!

5 Units of resigned players become annoying when they get involved in the game. Can't they be all set to no -attack?

Please someone make a patch to fix these annoyances!
;pout
Link | Reply | Quote
 ExpectoPatronum

Posted 7 August 2014 - 8:56 am
Hmm!! the first one, if u are using one vill to build a mill, u dont want it to attack a boar as it will mostly die if u are not watching it. But if a boar is already dead there and a vill build a mill, it automatically starts collecting food. So the first one seems to be alright rite now.
And to the second and third, they are the basic things which if improved will help only the noobs like me...
The 4th and 5th needs to be fixed.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts