RCB poll, new king reward

Poll: Give one king when you destroy a pyramid
YES
NO
I want to vote but I have no clue what rcb is
 JustTesting1234

Posted 12 August 2014 - 4:16 pm
if RCB is going to be updated, Logistica needs to be disabled. anti-delete and razing system fails with it
Link | Reply | Quote
 AustrianPanther

Posted 12 August 2014 - 5:44 pm

no one want to update this map anymore, why wont you do it ? I will reward you with a "thank you" ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 12 August 2014 - 6:48 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I was looking at it last night/thinking about it. Just released a mod update this morning. Damn mod. Probably will never be perfect but not sure what perfect truly is other than more fun in games.

I am working on it but as I said likely wont be done for a few weeks to a month.

And I was told by nhoobish about logistica. I will address it in f12.

Also, just convince the mods to give me free platinum or something. And thank yous are good too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 13 August 2014 - 4:04 am
This can't be done in a foolproof manner:

[You must login to view link]

It may error and give it to the wrong player so it won't be implemented. It was a good idea though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 13 August 2014 - 3:20 pm
if done correctly, the chance to get a king without killing pyra is ridiculously low. anti-delete is a lot less reliable
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 13 August 2014 - 3:50 pm
Too many times there are multiple players in a base attacking the pyramid. If it can be done then do it. I'm making a thread about how someone else needs to edit RCB.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 13 August 2014 - 4:29 pm
it counts as a raze ..... there's no need to make it a special raze, ie. giving a king past 20, what's the point.........
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 13 August 2014 - 4:48 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
Obviously, Zanchy, you are not familiar with Triggers...
Link | Reply | Quote
 AustrianPanther

Posted 13 August 2014 - 6:21 pm
it counts as a raze ..... there's no need to make it a special raze, ie. giving a king past 20, what's the point.........

thats a poll man, maybe you dont see the point, but 80% of rcb players saw it and the ones who voted no, didnt argue very well or didnt argue at all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 14 August 2014 - 2:17 am
Someone should take over editing RCB: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/199120
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['K']GenteDeZona

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:31 pm
I voted yes because when you raze a tower,you get a king...so why don't we get a king after destroying a pyramid...that is also a raze ;glare
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 15 August 2014 - 2:25 pm
I thought about how you could give a king for razing the pyramid:

After 20 raze make new raze triggers that create a king in a new area on the map (likely next to p6/p7 base. In this area have it create and task a king to a place 10 or so squares away, however also have another set of triggers to remove the king once it gets 6-7 squares in. Thereafter when a pyramid is destroyed you can, in that instant detect who received the raze king and deactivate the remove king trigger for that player, however then you'd need to time it right so only one king could get to the top area and it'd activate the remove trigger thereafter again. Then when it does reach the top it'd transfer a king to the bottom store to reward the player the actual king.

Someone else still needs to do this. I'm willing to discuss editing just not edit it myself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Edited 18 August 2014 - 4:41 pm by syssouffle
I think this way is better than nothing:

When the guy lose his pyramid, you check which player got the raze in last against him, then you give him a king. (Even TWO sound cool ^^)

If there are two or more players who got raze in same time against him, then nobody get kings. Then in VERY rare situation players won't get the reward, which is not a big problem, it's a lot more usual that your enemy deletes his pyra himself because he don't want you get a king lol...

With this system players will never get the reward if they don't raze the pyramid themselves, 100% efficient if well made i think, that's the most important.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 August 2014 - 3:19 am
syssouffle wrote:
I think this way is better than nothing:

When the guy lose his pyramid, you check which player got the raze in last against him, then you give him a king. (Even TWO sound cool ^^)

If there are two or more players who got raze in same time against him, then nobody get kings. Then in VERY rare situation players won't get the reward, which is not a big problem, it's a lot more usual that your enemy deletes his pyra himself because he don't want you get a king lol...

With this system players will never get the reward if they don't raze the pyramid themselves, 100% efficient if well made i think, that's the most important.

I nominate you to take over editing. =) http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/199120
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ghost_0

Posted 31 August 2014 - 1:13 pm
good idea ;1thumbup

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 31 posts