SWGB Small Trees Mod v1.0 (pussywood)

[WSC]lceCream

Edited 26 June 2015 - 6:30 pm by [WSC]lceCream
Authors note: If you find any errors, please report them to me (preferably with screenshots).

Info: SWGB Small Trees reduces the size of the tree graphics by 50% and the size of the nova crystal deposits by %25.

Preview:

[You must login to view link]

Downloads: (85 MB)
Voobly: http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/406/SWBG-Small-Trees
Google Drive: [You must login to view link]

Installation:
Voobly: Follow the link above, click the blue "Download Now" button, let it launch Voobly and download the mod. Voobly does the rest. You can select if you want to use the mod or not for each game by checking/unchecking it under the mod tab in the game room.

Any other way: Download the zip file and extract it. Open your game data directory (drive:\whereveryouinstalledthegame\Game\Data) Back up your graphics file by renaming "GRAPHICS.DRS" to something else like "GRAPHICS.DRS.BAK" or "GRAPHICSBACKUP.DRS" or whatever you feel like. Copy the graphics.drs file from the unzipped download to the \Game\Data folder.

Uninstallation:
Voobly: Click the red "Uninstall" button on the mod page.

Any other way: Go back into your \Game\Data folder, delete "GRAPHICS.DRS" and rename "GRAPHICS.DRS.BAK" or "BRAPHICSBACKUP.DRS" or whatever you named the backup to back to "GRAPHICS.DRS"
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]robo_boro

Posted 7 November 2014 - 2:35 am
wowow. This is awesome. tyty <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ajax1234

Posted 4 December 2014 - 12:32 am
This is so great. thx alot Superior_Loki.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BrandeX

Posted 4 May 2015 - 1:21 pm
Graphics.DRS, not DNS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [WSC]lceCream

Posted 7 July 2015 - 9:14 pm
Ha, thanks. I didn't see that. I'll fix it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts