Can someone create DOTA mod

_Hacks

Posted 28 December 2014 - 8:04 pm
Copyrights man. Your copying a whole game for nothing. When you can play the original one for free. If voobly players love dota. You can try asking to add the game over here. Copying the game is useless. Thats my opinion. Btw Dota 2 is one of the best games i played. It would be good if we can add it here. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TLRO]andrei_n

Posted 31 December 2014 - 1:50 am
You are wrong some time ago the AOC was the single game i was able to play (old computer) then i start making a League Of Legends map to convince my friends (who were playng lol to join AOC, it worked!!)

Now the map is ready but he needs the folowing:

A better desing: Who want help just say.
Some help at editing because its Hard work to do just by myself
And a Bug founder (someone who can find all the bugs/problems on the map)

And the map will be FINISHED ONCE FOR FOREVER (who wants stay to add improvements i can handle him the project later)
i have just 6 heroes because i dont want try kill myself making 44 heroes because that is like 5 years of working with tiggrers

BELIVE ME THIS MAP WASN'T VERY EASY TO BE DONE BY MYSELF (alone.....)

The map can be played thought , just need to be extremly carefull.
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 31 December 2014 - 1:55 am
Valve and Dota 2 go hand and hand and Valve is with Steam so goodluck getting Dota on Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MiSc]GoKu_TheGreat

Posted 31 December 2014 - 6:47 pm
I think its very hard to get DoTa 2 on voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MiSc]GoKu_TheGreat

Posted 31 December 2014 - 6:50 pm
We need a Mod on AOC which have new units(Orcs,Elf,Undead) other than human units,that will change abit in AOC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Edited 1 January 2015 - 2:12 pm by _Hacks
Dota is a complete different game. What are you guys trying to do ? Turning Aoc into a copy of dota that has already been made. And it will always be better than a game mod. Aoc = age of empires and u guys want orcs and monsters in the game which really makes no sense. This mod is a hard work for nothing. In Aoc you have only hp/attack/armor. How the hell you would create mana, strengh, intelligence, agility, and other powers + animations of each tech and power.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MiSc]GoKu_TheGreat

Edited 2 January 2015 - 1:37 pm by [MiSc]GoKu_TheGreat
Mana and Abilities can be added to AOC,but need a professional modder
AOC is good with RPG games,my idea is just to create a good 3v3 MOBA game with new graphics
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vaultboy

Posted 11 July 2015 - 6:37 am
234567 wrote:
Valve and Dota 2 go hand and hand and Valve is with Steam so goodluck getting Dota on Voobly.
+1

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 23 out of 23 posts