Thank you for destroying CBA v18 FFA mode

dirty_goy

Edited 30 April 2015 - 6:25 pm by dirty_goy
CBA changes by Gallas

Player 1 & 2 have bases with the same building space as the others.
In FFA mode players will get trebs just like in CBA hero (every 30 minutes at middle of map)
Removed intro/outro
Triggers' and units' IDs have been resorted. This means less command and trigger lag during game
Minor grass edit

I want to thank Gallas for his contribution to CBA FFA community.

We already had two threads where most of the people were against changes in the CBA FFA gameplay.
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/210186
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/212005

But who cares about them and their arguments when modders need to add something to the new cba version? Right! Nobody! And of course we dont need to discuss about the new changes, because they wont be supported.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 30 April 2015 - 7:44 pm by [MM]Gallas
You don't have to say:
dirty_goy wrote:
Thanks you for destroying camping in CBA v18 FFA mode.

This was already discussed in march.
If you wish to re-re-re-rediscuss, speak with Hacks, Barry or Blake or even nhoobish.
Or just nudge a random CS moderator and ask him how many complains he read because somebody refused to play in CBA FFA mode.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Coat_of_Arms

Posted 30 April 2015 - 7:46 pm
At first I thought it was a serious post, then I read your name.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Cornelia_

Posted 30 April 2015 - 7:51 pm
The regular ffa players are ones who have asked for these changes.
Amazing to see guys who have never played ffa doing such wrist slitting.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Edited 30 April 2015 - 8:04 pm by _Hacks
dirty_goy wrote:
CBA changes by Gallas

Player 1 & 2 have bases with the same building space as the others.
In FFA mode players will get trebs just like in CBA hero (every 30 minutes at middle of map)
Removed intro/outro
Triggers' and units' IDs have been resorted. This means less command and trigger lag during game
Minor grass edit

I want to thank Gallas for his contribution to CBA FFA community.

We already had two threads where most of the people were against changes in the CBA FFA gameplay.
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/210186
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/212005

But who cares about them and their arguments when modders need to add something to the new cba version? Right! Nobody! And of course we dont need to discuss about the new changes, because they wont be supported.

2 people only were against my thread that day, others agreed with me. I didn't do anything that day because i had no staff reply about the changes. Now, after we got an answer we made changes. Now get over it and stop crying. Camp is allowed if you REALLY cant go out and losing a match which means you have to lose anyway. Wasting players time then losing after 10 hours is really stupid now. The treb every 30 min will end this childish cheap play of some players. Obvious Camp is against rules, just go read banning policies before you make such selfish threads. Its really stupid how some guys are considering camp as a game skill. ( CHEAP PLAYERS)...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 April 2015 - 8:13 pm
because of this injustice cba should be unrated!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 dirty_goy

Posted 30 April 2015 - 8:29 pm
Code:
At first I thought it was a serious post, then I read your name.
Good argument. Almost perfect.
Code:
Or just nudge a random CS moderator and ask him how many complains he read because somebody refused to play in CBA FFA mode.
Yes, I want to see how many players were banned for refusing to play in FFA
Code:
The regular ffa players are ones who have asked for these changes. Amazing to see guys who have never played ffa doing such wrist slitting.
Im sorry? I know only two of them: you and lanista. Who are other "regular ffa players" who want to change the gameplay? Maybe narelien? or badal? or the bulgarian guy with many smurfs?

Is it so hard to let pleople choose: playing with trebs or playing with camp and limited resources? Just make a rated treb mod, so we can decide ourselves how to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 dirty_goy

Edited 30 April 2015 - 9:13 pm by dirty_goy
Gallas, you are such a great modmaker ;flowers Please add trebs as a mod to make everyone happy =@
Link | Reply | Quote
 HyuuN

Posted 1 May 2015 - 5:11 am
stfu
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MeGs]Ritardineo

Posted 1 May 2015 - 5:32 am
i thought you ****tard stopped playing ffa cba

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts