Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Which map for a Zelda tourney?

Which map for a Zelda tourney?

Poll: Which map is best for a 1v1 Zelda tournament?
Zelda 1.01
Zelda 15 villagers
 [aKm_]fredeaster

Posted 14 May 2015 - 6:46 pm
Just some questions since I'm interrested in the zelda scene.

1/ How would you like to fix the "gods issue" on zelda? If you make people pick their gods, it'll be an isis tournament. On the other hand, if you add random god, as obvious as it might seem, the touney will be random

2/ Do you plan to add the zelda rules ? Without it, this journey will be chaos...

I understand you might not have though about it just yet, but those question are to be considered while hosting a zelda tournament.
Gl with that, I think we'll all enjoy it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Solacing

Posted 15 May 2015 - 2:21 am
Just some questions since I'm interrested in the zelda scene.

1/ How would you like to fix the "gods issue" on zelda? If you make people pick their gods, it'll be an isis tournament. On the other hand, if you add random god, as obvious as it might seem, the touney will be random

2/ Do you plan to add the zelda rules ? Without it, this journey will be chaos...

I understand you might not have though about it just yet, but those question are to be considered while hosting a zelda tournament.
Gl with that, I think we'll all enjoy it!
ya u already kno who has the best isis ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 15 May 2015 - 8:19 am
FYI: Nastradamus and I are working on the tournament ;)

Soon enough announcements and sign ups will be posted -> links will be in the AoT Lobby welcome message!!!!

(and yes, Fredeaster.... of COURSE we have already considered the rules and such :D)
Link | Reply | Quote
 hardtoutou

Posted 15 May 2015 - 9:31 am
1-5 is better 15 vils is for noobism
no eco just DM type :P :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 VelkozOP

Edited 15 May 2015 - 3:13 pm by VelkozOP
ty sola i know my isis is the best
pls let us know if we can take out vilagers from others side with sandshifting sands cuz fread use that and its lame
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZorroZorro

Edited 17 May 2015 - 1:18 pm by ZorroZorro
1-5 vills..........better isis in mine
Link | Reply | Quote
 tttttttttttttt

Posted 17 May 2015 - 9:37 pm
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/220999/:1047924#post1047924 Sign Ups ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gay_Solacing

Posted 22 May 2015 - 2:55 pm
Definitely 1.01 Random Gods

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 23 out of 23 posts