Ttm rated ??

mannykid

Edited 10 June 2015 - 11:38 pm by mannykid
I play CBA and HERO... im a fan of TTM MOD even tho it cant be played rated. I dont see many people in the CS lobby that play it, Its pretty rare... In NPL alot of people play ttm. I honestly think that we should be able to play this mod rated, just like 5th Age. Now the excuse many people use is that its UNFAIR because of certain civs[mongols for ex.]... but then again some games are still unfair anyways. TTM or not, 1 team will sometimes get lucky and own the other team. Its not like im saying it has to be mandatory and everyone has to play it... All im saying is that we should be able to play it rated. Im sure that would bring more players to CS lobby anyways because of all the players in NPL that play CBA or HERO ;thumbup ... What do yall say?
Link | Reply | Quote
 striker123456

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:51 pm
el problema es que el mod de ttm es desventajoso para civilizaciones q solo requieran las mejoras de defensa mientras que otras civs que tengan mas mejoras resulta mas ventajoso.
ejemplo: un español contra un maya en cba normal deberia ser parejo, pero en cba ttm el beneficiado es el maya ya que tiene mas alcanze y mas daño debido a las 3 mejoras que tiene, en cambio el español tiene solo las mejoras de defensa
(el maya gana por las mejoras en ttm)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Edited 11 June 2015 - 12:15 am by mannykid
I understand what you are saying, its true some civs will have advantage, but maya and spain wouldnt obviously be fighting each other without team work...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:20 am
As I remember there was a discuss about to make it unrated: here

and for not a random reason it's unrated now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Edited 11 June 2015 - 12:32 am by mannykid
[MM]Gallas wrote:
As I remember there was a discuss about to make it unrated: here

and for not a random reason it's unrated now.
Make another discussion about it bro. some people agreed in last discussion and more people would agree now. Like i said its not mandatory to play it rated, it should be an option... for those who dont like TTM then they can play normal or 5th age. I still think it should man. besides that discussion was 2 year ago....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:42 am
mannykid wrote:
Like i said its not mandatory to play it rated, it should be an option...

You don't see the point. The problem is not with the ability to choose rated/unraed TTM.. the problem is with players who are would use it only to make fake rates. We have to deal with enough noobbashing, PT, abusing and other kind of puntowh***ng, no need one more tool for it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:48 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:
You don't see the point. The problem is not with the ability to choose rated/unraed TTM.. the problem is with players who are would use it only to make fake rates. We have to deal with enough noobbashing, PT, abusing and other kind of puntowh***ng, no need one more tool for it.
Cmon man lol people will always make fake rates... thats not an excuse for ttm not to be rated haha
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:49 am
TTM used to be rated in CS lobby, but it was unrated after a few weeks because of obvious imbalance
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:59 am
TTM used to be rated in CS lobby, but it was unrated after a few weeks because of obvious imbalance
I know and most people obviously knows that its imbalance, i know that it unfair with certain civs, if people decide to play a rated TTM they would obvioulsy know that there is imbalance. That still doesnt mean it shouldnt be rated for those that want to play it rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 11 June 2015 - 1:01 am
mannykid wrote:
I know and most people obviously knows that its imbalance, i know that it unfair with certain civs, if people decide to play a rated TTM they would obvioulsy know that there is imbalance. That still doesnt mean it shouldnt be rated for those that want to play it rated.

people will exploit it for rate and there will be an even bigger rate inflation in CS
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Posted 11 June 2015 - 1:04 am
people will exploit it for rate and there will be an even bigger rate inflation in CS
Like i said before... do people not make fake rates in CS lobby? They do and always will... people know who are noobs and who arent.
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 11 June 2015 - 1:26 am
mannykid wrote:
Like i said before... do people not make fake rates in CS lobby? They do and always will... people know who are noobs and who arent.

TTM will help them do it more
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Posted 11 June 2015 - 1:31 am
TTM will help them do it more
I dont understand how exactly TTM will help them do more rofl... but okay lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 PediarS

Posted 11 June 2015 - 2:29 am
what about a mod like rcb fair mod but for ttm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl