Ttm rated ??

Faravahar

Posted 11 June 2015 - 2:57 am
TTM and 5th age both shouldn't be rated for CS games, the maps weren't designed for those mods and play badly under them, only noobs and people trying to sneak them on for points play them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Posted 11 June 2015 - 3:41 am
PediarS wrote:
what about a mod like rcb fair mod but for ttm
if people want to do that aswell man :) as long as ttm can be rated
Link | Reply | Quote
 mannykid

Posted 11 June 2015 - 3:45 am
Faravahar wrote:
TTM and 5th age both shouldn't be rated for CS games, the maps weren't designed for those mods and play badly under them, only noobs and people trying to sneak them on for points play them.
well 5th Age is rated tho... they obviously werent made for the maps we know that... lol and since when do only noobs try and sneak them in for points? rofl i know high rated players that like ttm and play it for fun
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:15 pm
5th Age Mod is not that imbalanaced as Triple Tech Mod. That is the reason, why it has not been unrated yet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 11 June 2015 - 2:00 pm by [MM]Gallas
Faravahar wrote:
Please do not compare my 5th age mod to TTM.

The 5th age mod only affect on game when sbody reach imperial age, before that there is no any change. When imp stage begins in most of match the winner and losing team is predictable.
In TTM? First 10sec enough to predict a match. ;whistling

mannykid wrote:
i know high rated players that like ttm and play it for fun
mannykid wrote:
play it for fun
mannykid wrote:
for fun
mannykid wrote:
fun

unrated = fun
rated = no fun

GG man
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 11 June 2015 - 4:01 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
Quote:
I dont see many people in the CS lobby that play it, Its pretty rare... In NPL alot of people play ttm

guess why. noone that's good at this game would play this crap.
it's the same people that like to play 1v1 CBA random civ.
Quote:
The 5th age mod only affect on game when sbody reach imperial age, before that there is no any change.

it's so funny because you actually mentioned 5th age mod first.
but you also gave the reason why it is rated and ttm is not. it cant be abused to the extent ttm can.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 11 June 2015 - 4:04 pm
you all talk about ttm but did you know you can abuse cba even harder with the cheese mod? <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 11 June 2015 - 5:40 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
Personally i find it fun even if i havent played it in a while dont care whether its rated or not has i couldnt give a rats **** about some number beside my name or for that matter beside someone elses name. But generally when it comes to cbs they need to be rated to get them played not only because lots care about points but also some would resign if they got a crap civ. Not sure if it can be played on the madness ladder but thats maybe an option? I dont really think it belongs on the cb ladder though
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 11 June 2015 - 5:55 pm
Personally i find it fun even if i havent played it in a while dont care whether its rated or not has i couldnt give a rats **** about some number beside my name or for that matter beside someone elses name.

that's loser talk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 11 June 2015 - 6:03 pm
Thats good
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 11 June 2015 - 8:05 pm
TTM Mod was unrated for a very good reason - abuse.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 11 June 2015 - 8:17 pm
does it work on the madness ladder?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 11 June 2015 - 8:34 pm
Everything works on the madness ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 11 June 2015 - 8:36 pm
ttm does not work in the madness ladder as its not approved for "rated games" and once you put a ladder it becomes a rated game
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 11 June 2015 - 8:42 pm
I twas wrong. Thank you for the wise input dan

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 44 posts