the next ladder should be my favorite map
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 20 November 2015 - 5:08 am
Split with worst player blood?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 20 November 2015 - 7:11 am
Smosh is probably my favourite CS map but I think it's a bad idea, dave is right.

Random league went inactive because 80-90% of the players have moved on to Europe, it's mainly the same players; in fact it's the same for most bloods, it may be worth making something like a CB random pack and replacing that with current random packs?

Maybe a few diff versions of RCB & CB's ie. gold, 10th, old gold, auto, cba, cba hero, mcb classic, mcb store cbf??
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:25 am
Quote:
Maybe a few diff versions of RCB & CB's ie. gold, 10th, old gold, auto, cba, cba hero, mcb classic, mcb store cbf??

good idea, + Excalibur
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:46 am
I hope that Barry will post his threads to the proper subforums one day...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:57 am
I hope that Barry will post his threads to the proper subforums one day...

dont worry im sure the forum moderators will fix this issue
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:59 am
['RB']Dan wrote:
dont worry im sure the forum moderators will fix this issue

When I was a Game Advisor I took up the mission to move all Barry's threads to proper subsections. Who will take up this quest now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Modrec

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:21 am
in every blood map and europe... you are the weak link for your 'allies' and I wont be teaming with Charlie... but if you are teaming with another good player... and you are better than I am... you should have no problems winning easily.
What i mean is players will no team me over you coz ur name,not for ur skills,like i said before idc about tg much,but if u want we can do some 1v1s and ill show u whos better
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:29 am
When I was a Game Advisor I took up the mission to move all Barry's threads to proper subsections. Who will take up this quest now?

"<Voobly> CS team is currently looking for Game Moderators - www.voobly.com/pages/view/176/Staff-Application"
Link | Reply | Quote
 The_Engineer

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:49 am
every discussion is ending in "who is better than" .... funny.

Only a few people wanna play smosh and these people need for their ego a own ladder ... funny.

Merge all cs-team-games in one ladder ... like CS-Team Games and CS Clan Games.

And for the solo players CS 1vs1 and CS FFA.

CS Europe TG is ok.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:46 pm
I quite like the idea of having a dedicated ladder for Smosh or another map. One thing I don't like about the Random Ladder is that you get random spots and random civs which lowers the quality of the games. If not, maybe we could get a Lustful pack (variations of Lustful; Double Lustful, Triple lustful, 8 villager Lustful, Corner Lustful, Island Lustful, Team Island Lustful, Lustful with transport ship, no house Lustful, no initial immunity Lustful etc) but someone would need to make that pack and even then I don't think many will like it... but it would be nice if something could be done for the small community that would play it
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:55 pm
Th0m wrote:
I quite like the idea of having a dedicated ladder for Smosh or another map. One thing I don't like about the Random Ladder is that you get random spots and random civs which lowers the quality of the games. If not, maybe we could get a Lustful pack (variations of Lustful; Double Lustful, Triple lustful, 8 villager Lustful, Corner Lustful, Island Lustful, Team Island Lustful, Lustful with transport ship, no house Lustful, no initial immunity Lustful etc) but someone would need to make that pack and even then I don't think many will like it... but it would be nice if something could be done for the small community that would play it

2 Subscriptions on YouTube to my channel for each Lusftul scenario.
5 Subscriptions on YouTube to my channel for the randomized mod pack.

Deal?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 20 November 2015 - 1:02 pm
Its alright I found an alternative method.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 20 November 2015 - 1:03 pm
2 Subscriptions on YouTube to my channel for each Lusftul scenario.
5 Subscriptions on YouTube to my channel for the randomized mod pack.

Deal?

was about to say that's a good deal then realised I could be looking at 25 accounts...wtf man 10 for the lot!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 20 November 2015 - 1:07 pm
Th0m wrote:
was about to say that's a good deal then realised I could be looking at 25 accounts...wtf man 10 for the lot!

Me making the scenarios will take more time than making those 25 accounts, also you making everything yourself will be even a worse tradeoff with time. ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 63 posts