Hello, i can't open campaign on offline mode

Florel112

Posted 31 December 2015 - 8:12 pm
Hello there, i am new on voobly,like 20 mins old member,i add voobly mods to play with my friends from other countries,but i also play offline mode on campaign,a lot of them,but now when i install the voobly mode i can't load any of the campaign scenario,not even the "learn to play" section. It says "could not load the scenario" , is this any way of starting campaign on voobly mods or i try in vain. I try in any version of aoe, 1.0c, 1.3 and 1.4rc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:34 pm
hi
the mods as far as i know dont work off-line. the game should work ok after you pick the patch you want to use from the selector
Link | Reply | Quote
 Florel112

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:59 pm
i pick every single one ,one by one , the 1.0c ,1.3 and 1.4rc, and the same "error" maybe it's all about my game
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 1 January 2016 - 4:27 pm by Cavin
hi
does the game run ok on voobly? is it installed like this plus game patches:http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/199974
the mods do not work off-line but everything else should.

Edit:-
You can just play your Campaign game on Voobly with Start Single Player Mode.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 1 January 2016 - 11:26 am
Hi,
When installed your aok and aoc, did you selected the full version? image1 image2
Link | Reply | Quote
 Florel112

Posted 1 January 2016 - 6:46 pm
now it works,i got the patches from #kitt and now it is fine ,thanks all for suport :)
#Gallas , yes,i install it as full , but now everythings fine ,i follow #kitt link and following the steps . Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 3 January 2016 - 1:11 am
hi
great

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts