Rambit CB Classic

poignant

Posted 11 January 2016 - 4:29 am
this isn't RCB classic, this is RCB gold
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 11 January 2016 - 9:58 am by ['RB']nhoobish
RCB Classic (now referred to as such) was the first version by Rambit.
Attachments:
=V= Rambit CB Classic.scx (file size: 78.96 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 11 January 2016 - 2:35 pm
_Vanthom wrote:
I made a very simple edit to Rambit CB for all the players who no longer play Rambit CB. The main reason for this edit was because of the previous significant edit which entirely changed the way the map is played.
Currently RCB requires much less skill than it used to. You don't need any skill when you are given free super powered units which respawn and in turn give you free razes...
So here I present the good old Rambit titled as 'classic'.

I know many who won't play rambit due to changes to the map so hopefully adding this map to the RCB ladder will encourage some old players to pick the map up again.

You just wasted your time. We will keep playing new version.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 11 January 2016 - 3:36 pm
Teasers wrote:
You just wasted your time. We will keep playing new version.

yes sadly this is true because the new versions caters to noobs, where as traditionally it was the hardest map in CS, 20 razes was an achievement, not instantly given at 13 mins LOL

and he meant RCB classic as in terms of classic gold versions, RCB Classic was rarely ever played and was rated for a little time in IGZ, but again never played and not rated now and I don't many others even remember it, so there won't be much confusion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 11 January 2016 - 3:40 pm
Gold has many versions. 2010 v3 is far more easier than the current one, so I assume you mean the 2011 v2 edit.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Vanthom

Posted 12 January 2016 - 6:17 pm
Perhaps a different name would be better, I am willing to change that. And yes I am aware some will continue to play the easy version. My point was rate both and let the real rcb players have their old map back.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 12 January 2016 - 8:43 pm by bukayosaka
2011 is rated. Not sure if its the right version but I edited it for some noob and changed genitour (to skirm).
Code:
Map List: =V= 10th Legion CB v2.scx =V= RCB Gold 2011.scx =V= RCB Gold 2013 F12.scx

Just because a map is rated doesn't mean people will play it. Nor does a map being unrated mean you can't play it for fun.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:04 pm
More even => More skill to play since you have more competition

I've said something similar. I don't even know why I'm commenting though. I say let this game die.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts