Forward port problem

[TheJedi]Wallsplash

Edited 4 February 2016 - 11:25 pm by [TheJedi]Wallsplash
I created a map in my router log-in and followed Everything thats mentioned, but when i do the last thing by pressing "apply" i get this message:

"The port configuration of the game or application conflicts with an already assigned game & application. Assigning this game or application is not possible."

What am i doing wrong?

Check below. Thats how it looks like!

Attachments:
skit spel.png (file size: 205.75 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 4 February 2016 - 11:42 pm
hi
turn off upnp. apply/save
check if anything else on the router is assigned 16000udp. that eror means its already assigned.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]Wallsplash

Posted 8 February 2016 - 1:54 pm
Hi! Thanks alot for your reply! It looks like this now. What do i do from here? Do i need to change anything in voobly?
Attachments:
aoooc.jpg (file size: 256.59 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Edited 9 February 2016 - 3:36 am by kitt
You need to open the port 16000 udp, the other age of empires 2 rules doesn't work for voobly.

In the list of game or application look for custom or see if you can made your own one, then put protocol udp and in all the ports put 16000.
you do not need 47624 udp. the other ports are not needed here but will not hurt. forward 16000udp to your pc private ip. in a lobby, at the top, options, you will see "network/ game diagnostic" do them and show here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]Wallsplash

Posted 10 February 2016 - 1:36 pm
I really dont understand how :( Im so terrible at this... Can you explain abit more detail?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Edited 10 February 2016 - 3:10 pm by Cavin
(1) At bottom - Pick a task...: select Create new Game or application
You must login into Voobly to view image

(2) on Name field type: Voobly. and Select • Manually Entry of Port Maps and click Next.

(3) Now select Protocol: UDP | Port Range: 16000 to 16000 | Translate To ...: 16000 and ignore Trigger Protocol & Port fields (blank) and Click Add.

(4) Next, again on the same page at bottom - Pick a task...: select Assign a game or application to a local network device
(5) from drop down list - Game or Application: Voobly | Device: <User-defined...> and enter your computer's LAN (IPV4) Address | Don't select Log box and just press Apply.

(6) Finally, on your game lobby window, do run Network Diagnostics Tool and check your result.
netdiagnostics.png

That's all mate! =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 10 February 2016 - 3:11 pm
_Blackmore, nice work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Posted 10 February 2016 - 3:55 pm
Nice edit Cavin, even with colors :) Hope he solves the fp issue, I used to have that router ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]Wallsplash

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:08 am
It works!! Thank you so much!! I would never made it without your description! So thankful! <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 19 February 2016 - 1:36 am
hi
thank [ FN ]_Blackmore
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blackmore

Posted 19 February 2016 - 2:12 am
No problem :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts