Some serious issues with lags

[RoR]Ganji

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:09 pm
So basically i have been trying every single thing and nothing is working.
The issue at hand is the fact that when for example i try to place a house, i pretty much has to hold down B for like 1 second then hold down E 1 second to make the house, it´s impossible to be fast like that, and when i try to select group of units or buildings there is a delay so it´s almost impossible to play.

I have reinstalled voobly, i have reinstalled Age of empires 2, both from the original CD, then unistalled that one, and went with the compatibility patch for HD, steam. No issues with port forwarding, Im not fast proxy, i have had proffessional help and i have been working on this for several hours, without any luck whatsoever.

I have been able to play voobly for well over a year wihtout any issues at all, then suddenly it started to lag badly, so it was unplayable.

Antivirus has nothing to do with it. Neither have internet connections etc etc... It doesn´t work offline, in voobly, 1.0c, 1.4rc, with the .exe version, NOTHING.

[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]

I need help, can´t stand the thought of not being able to play Age of empires 2 ;tears ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 22 February 2016 - 11:33 pm by kitt
hi
Quote:
It doesn´t work offline
if it doesnt work off of voobly at all, it would seem to be a game/install problem. i see what you have done above but key lag shouldnt affect the game playing off line.
to get a starting point as you have the original cd's, i would uninstall all instances of the game and voobly. make sure you get everything. del the folders from C:program files[86]. reboot. install from the cd's and add the patch 1c.
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/163759
see if it runs now off line. if so, log in and let voobly install up1.4.
now see if you have lag problems.
the hot-key lag may be related to your graphic card settings.
edit
these are the recommended settings in a game room

Link | Reply | Quote
 [RoR]Ganji

Posted 28 February 2016 - 3:27 pm
Thank you for the help!

My voobly works perfectly fine now :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [RoR]Ganji

Posted 3 March 2016 - 5:55 am
Okey never mind, it´s actually not working. I still have the same issue, just felt like i had it fixed, but no... Any more suggestions on what to do to fix it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 GregStein

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:04 am
This problem has been fixed! It turned out that his USB port is falty, We advised him to switch usb port on his computer and it worked.

Thread Closed

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts