Blue Blood

Playerpro123

Posted 26 February 2016 - 9:49 am
Just woke up. Gotta go to the gym but feel like sh1t
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:09 am
Sounds interesting and promising. Comes across as a Graves/WoA hybrid in a simplified form.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:13 am
Luckily I was able to test the map 3 times today with a few other helpful players. Thanks again to those who were so nice to sacrifice some of their time.

After actually playing it for the first times, I felt like the gameplay is a bit too slow, at least slower than I imagined, so I made the map slightly smaller. The neutral area is 3 tiles smaller on each side and the bases are redesigned so the main spawn is closer to the gates/middle. Its not a big change but I hope it will speed up the gameplay at least a bit. Here you can see what has changed:

You must login into Voobly to view image

Other things that I changed are basically just smaller fixes/adjustments:
- Added an anti-spawn-block for all main spawns
- Restriced Heated Shot, so people cant research it since there are no ships, no camels and no sabs which would be effected by it
- fixed the time for the tower spawns. I must have been to tired when I made those yesterday so I miscalculated some simple numbers 11 Now they will spawn at 7:30, 15:00, 22:30 and so on like its supposed to be.

Here is the new file link which I also updated in my original post: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ wZ]_Jarvis

Edited 26 February 2016 - 1:40 pm by [ wZ]_Jarvis
after played it, i can see mid are more important than kills

and scout cavarly starts at stand group, it makes patrol control lil hard
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 26 February 2016 - 2:16 pm
Amazing that this community still uses ancient poorly designed and unbalanced maps. In all the years there has been so little innovation in maps it's hilarious. Though CS has to be one the most self absorbed and stagnant gaming community ever.

My point is, well done on creating something new. I hope it takes off though I wouldn't count on it as people would rather play their old boring maps like RADICAL blood and other such total trash from ten + years ago.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 26 February 2016 - 2:19 pm
Daghost created cbx for vezir to beat him
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 26 February 2016 - 2:21 pm
Its not like people haven't made new maps. Its just that few turned out to be fun in actual gameplay. Maltes one of the few who is willing to tweak actual gameplay to suit his players. So I think hes got a chance of making his one a success ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 26 February 2016 - 2:21 pm
Amazing that this community still uses ancient poorly designed and unbalanced maps. In all the years there has been so little innovation in maps it's hilarious. Though CS has to be one the most self absorbed and stagnant gaming community ever.

My point is, well done on creating something new. I hope it takes off though I wouldn't count on it as people would rather play their old boring maps like RADICAL blood and other such total trash from ten + years ago.
Radical blood is an aok map and was designed by a totally different community... in aok people really didn't care about balance as much and we enjoyed the map quirks.

I feel in aoc cs, a lot of the older maps are actually the best balanced on the whole. Things like woa, grave etc are well balanced maps, and a number of these maps are certainly more balanced than CBA.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 26 February 2016 - 4:24 pm
A thing I would like to see in the map is a Transport Ship, I am unsure for now how a player should receive one, but it could make games a lot more interesting.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 26 February 2016 - 5:17 pm
I don't like you but map looks decent.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 26 February 2016 - 5:20 pm

Rad is well balanced and one of the most enjoyed maps in CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:16 pm
Don't agree with Rad being well balanced. It's just a better variant of the largely trash AOK maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 27 February 2016 - 12:00 am
i loved playing 2v2/ffa games of rad back on zone but i dont enjoy the current status of rad in aoc because it lacks the aggressive nature that it always had for me in aok
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted 27 February 2016 - 5:53 am
Radical blood is an aok map and was designed by a totally different community... in aok people really didn't care about balance as much and we enjoyed the map quirks.

I feel in aoc cs, a lot of the older maps are actually the best balanced on the whole. Things like woa, grave etc are well balanced maps, and a number of these maps are certainly more balanced than CBA.

They may be inherently more balanced/fair because everyone basically gets the same **** compared to CBA. CBA has that randomness/variation factor which makes it so fun. Everyone has different units, every game is different. Now I wouldn't call that unbalanced, but a necessary and integral part of the gameplay. On the whole, CBA is very balanced, credit to the countless updates and balance tweaks that it required based on its gameplay design.

Radical is just a complete cluster**** of random hero sequences. I suspect people cling to ****ty maps because of course, they are good at them. Personally I can't understand why people would want to play Graves and grind it out for 2 hours with a map that promotes a very repetitive and long battle of attrition.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 27 February 2016 - 8:13 am
Not tryin to be rude and stuff but is this your another failure like cba v2plus or whatever that crap called ?

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 49 posts