House of Cards

['RB']nhoobish

Edited 25 April 2016 - 1:19 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
[You must login to view link]

Click the image for a better overview.

*****WORK IN PROGRESS*****

The aim is to create a rush orientated Blood scenario with high risk and reward. The unit progression follows a mixed path, so that various strategies in different situations are viable. There is also a middle power-up to spice things up and 8 passive powers/abilities to choose from that can aid your playstyle.

Contents:

Unit Progression

I have not yet figured out the kill marks yet when you receive a new unit, I will also plan to throw in technologies aswell at some point. But the unit advancement will be the following.

Man-at-Arms -> Archer -> Long Swordsman -> Crossbowman -> Woad Raider -> Throwing Axeman -> Arbalest -> Knight -> Heavy Camel -> Janissary -> Elite Huskarl -> Elite Throwing Axeman -> Elite Mangudai -> Elite Cataphract -> Elite Mameluke -> Tamerlane -> La Hire -> Robin Hood -> Elite War Elephant -> Subotai -> Charles Martel -> Genghis Khan

You can also get 5 bonus spawn units by razing. 2 Elite Tarkan, 4 Elite Teutonic Knight, 6 Charlemagne, 8 Kitabatake and 10 Alexander Nevski.

Middle Power

The Ice area will give +1 AP every 5 seconds, but also will damage your unit for 1 HP every 5 seconds aswell. The Water area will aswell damage your unit for 1 HP every 5 seconds. The penalty is there to make players not just blindly rush middle, but actually think about the positioning and the risk.

Passive Powers/Abilities

You will be able to choose from 8 options that passively work for your benefit whilist you are fighting. Some will be beneficial to aggression and some for defencive purposes. None of them however will give you a massive advantage.

I have not figured out the numbers yet, but atleast 2 will passively tribute you kills (aggression play), 2 of them will buff the two houses and the barracks + walls, 2 of them will give you a tower over certain period of time and last 2 will give you a strong hero unit over a period of time.

Victory Condition

The goal will be to destroy the Barracks at the back of the base, the two houses are optional, but not required to destroy to eliminate a player. However, destroying the Houses will disable spawn point that it is behind for a short period of time and will also inflict damage on the Barracks aswell. So picking off the House can be quite profitable.

Spells

You will get access to 9 panics over time, also kills and razings may or may not be a requirement for some of those or all of those. I have not yet added the option to bomb middle or raying someone, I will think about them, if they should be required or not.

Share your opinion! Thanks for reading.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:55 am
no frank underwood
reported

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts