Sheep vs Wolf mod problems

SirValdris

Posted 10 May 2016 - 3:21 pm
Hello, I have a question. I just downloaded the sheep vs wolf mod but it is not working right. First I hosted a game and clicked on settings and changed the game to sheep vs wolf. Then I went under the game file option, and clicked start single player menu. When I started the game. I started on a normal map with a town center and scout. The game looked exactly like regular aoc except the villigers were sheep. From what I saw online, the game is supposed to be on unique maps with a cave that the wolf comes out of. Do you guys have any idea on what is going wrong? Thanks for your help!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 10 May 2016 - 4:24 pm by [MM]Gallas
Hi,
SirValdris wrote:
When I started the game. I started on a normal map with a town center and scout.
This was the problem.

The mod works with the own custom random map (Sheep vs Wolf2.rms). You can see it in the guide too.
When checking the mod in single player mode don't forget set Ai from default to Sheep noCrashAi, because default Ai crashing the game after it started!

Also, Sheep vs Wolf 1 not working with rm, only the made scenarios are supported.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]___CLAW

Posted 11 May 2016 - 7:55 pm
If you are playing svw 1 then you need to select map tgpe :custom scenario and select svw map

If you are playing svw2. Selwct location as custom and choose svw map

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts