Castle Units Blood CUB_V28 (18/05/2016) NEW!!

adelhamza

Edited 18 May 2016 - 5:16 pm by adelhamza
Summary: The goal: Destroy enemies castles to win, buy army with gold that come from relics, build monasteries collect more relics to not find problems with money, make your army and go fight ..
Advice: select things and read (relics, units, ..)

DOWNLOAD CUB_V28 HERE

You must login into Voobly to view image

Hi all ..
I'm pleased to share my map Castle Units Blood again at Voobly
I know that it's unknown map but why it's V27 because the first version released on March 2011 and since that time I did many fixes and modifications to make it better
and because I saw many unbalanced maps I tried to make it balanced, so every player can have a chance to win, but we can say that no map can be balanced 100% because each civ has its specifications, another thing is positions of players (for ex some players prefer to play always as hosts)
The goal of this game isn't diffrent just destroy oppenents castles to win
To make the game more balanced the player can choose the unique unit he want, so we won't find many problems related to civs that have a big effect to make the game unbalanced
but I did for every unique unit a price (I worked hard to make prices realistic and acceptable depending on unit charachteristics: Ap, Hp, range, defense)
But why Theyare not free just choose the unit spawn, so here I did a chalenge for players, this chalenge is collecting relics to get gold, if you have much gold you won't find problem to spawn any unit, and becasue a noob player will forget to collect relics the pro always do it
Buildings availabe to build in the game are: monasteries, watch towers, bombard towers, outposts, walls and gates
You start the game with 175 wood, in your base: 2 monks, your hero, a villager, 2 relics your castle and 2 Towers of Flies
So the first thing to do is to build a monastery and put relics in it to get some gold, but you'll always need more relics for more gold
In addtion to gold I used food also as an important resource, but why I did that? gold comes from relics but food in the game is like honor, it comes from kills, razes, conversions and by using hero to collect food from center of the map that it's not a safe place and that means that the pro player who plays well willget more food ,also you can buy food and sell it.
We use food to buy some some things in a small island where you find a samurai, those things are: +10k Hp to hero, food help: +15F/10sec, Increase monks heal speed and range, +300Ap 28k Hp for Towers of Flies, Hidden warriors: +2kills/10sec, watch towers bombard towers auto power up, +200Hp/min to monsteries, war experience +1Ap+5Hp to units every 60 kills
Food used also with gold to buy heroes so use honor to get heroes they don't need only gold, and to buy more Ap Hp for your castle and you Towers of flies (use the berserk = viking unique unit)
You buy villagers also with food
I said that we start the game with only 175 wood it means that you will build one monastery, if any surprises happened like losing your first wood there is nothing to do, only if you can use your hero to collect some food or fight then sell food to get gold and buy wood
If you need to buy more wood to build more monasteries you can use the vilagger in an island betwwen 4 relics (select relic and read to buy what you need)
You can buy 625 wood or 625 stone with 200 gold and you can buy 30 food with 100 gold and sell 100 food with 60 gold
Note: You don't need to use every thing in the game, for ex it's not necessary to build towers, it's not necessary to put your hero to collect food in center you can use him to fight, not necessary to convert units with monks and so on , but if you did these things I think you have somethings to benefit
Just to not forget, monks get +100Hp for every conversion and there is a kill counter
In this game computers auto booted, I did that to allow players to choose the position they want to play, for ex if game played withthree players ffa, than p2 will suffer between two enemies and find difficults to collect relics from middle of the map, so here the host can put p2 p4 computers and the game will be more acceptable
every 250 kills a new hero or ability will be available 250 robin, 500 charles, 750 gk, 1000 units upgrade (+ap +hp), 1250 increase max pop for gk to 250, 1500 kills special attack can target enemy base and damage castle and buildings in his base

More information from game instructions

Castle's Units Blood v27 (11/05/2016)
Made by ABDELHAMID (adelhamza)

How to play?
.How to play
.To win destroy oppnents castles
When you start the game build a monastery and load it with relics to got gold that used to buy army and resources and other things
Try to increase your food by kills, razes,conversions and with the hero you have buy puting him in the center of the map
Food is need to buy heroes, villagers, Castle & TOF unpgrades, and to buy things are in the island where you find the samurai between 8 relics

.Need of gold
Gold used to buy units, other resources, upgrades , used in special attack

.How to got gold?
From relics or selling food or from allies that sent you a trade cart

.More relics?
You find more at the middle of the map with unlimited spawn every 30 seconds

.Use gold carefuly

.How to buy units?
Put the unit you want to buy on the red rugs

.The food
Food used to buy villagers, and used with gold to buy heroes, upgrades and you can sell it for gold
Food come from kills, razes, conversions, puting the hero in the center of the map and from buying it with gold

.Kill, raze and conversion
More kills enable heroes
5 kills give 30F
1 Raze gives 20F
1 conversion gives 10F

.El Cid Compeador
Put him at the middle of the map near the outpost to got 30 F/10 sec
El Cid gives military units +1Hp/15sec if he still alive

.Island where we find a samurai between 8 relics : you can buy those things with food:
hidden warriors : +2kills/10sec 3000F
towers auto powerUp+3Ap30Hp>w.towers +5Ap50hP>bbt /2min 1200F
+200Hp>monasteries/1min 600F
war xp +1Ap5Hp>/60kills for military units 4000F
+10.000Hp>hero 900F
food help +15F/10sec 1200F
Increase monks heal speed & range 1800F
+300Ap+28.000Hp>Towers Of Flies (big towers) 1500F

.Other costs
Increase GK limit to 250 - cost 5000G
+1Ap +12Hp to units cost 500G and 50F
Special attack: cost 60G/sec
Castle and Towers of flies: +50Ap cost 500G 50F, +2.000Hp cost 300G 30F
Heroes cost gold and food

.Awards for kills
250 kills => robin hood
500 kills => charles
750 kills => genkhis khan
1.000 kills => units upgrade
1.250 kills => can buy 250 genkhis khan
1.500 kills => special attack

.The special attack
It damages all buildings by 30Hp and castle by 330 Hp per second and cost 60G/sec

.Defend vs special attack
You can resist special attack by use+2.000 Hp to your castle or use villagers to repair

.How to know number of kills
You find a petard in the stores area, select & see his Hp

.You can build watch towers and bombard towers

.Buy resources
Go where the stores you find a villager between 4 relics, select any relic to see what's written, if for ex you choose to buy stone just move the villager near this relic on the rug
Buy 625 stone or wood cost 200 gold
Buy 30 food cost 100 gold
Sell 100 food with 60 gold

.Castle and Towers of flies Upgrades
Use the berserk (Architect) found in a small island to increase Ap or Hp for castle and T.O.F
+2000 Hp cost 300G+30F
+50Ap cost 500G+50F

.The trade cart in the Hero's island
You can buy one to send 1000 gold to any player, just bring him to his castle, or restore your gold by bringing him again to your castle

*Villagers not related to population of military units

Attachments:
CUB_V28.scx (file size: 63.9 KB)
MAP001.jpg (file size: 608.12 KB)
CUB_V27 recorded game.7z (file size: 350.01 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 adelhamza

Edited 18 May 2016 - 5:15 pm by adelhamza
After a test of the game, we discovered that +Hp to monasteries and towers powerUp works only for host
also, and monks should heal more faster or no sense for them even after increasing their healing speed and range
I'd like to thank everyone of the players joined that have joined testing the map
You can download the record HERE
File is compressed, should be extracted before placing it in SaveGame folder
It's recommended to watch purple player 6 because he was the champion by playing it very well
I repeat my thanks to every one joined the test of this game

CUB_V27 problems fixed and there is CUB_V28 with some little changes to dowload here
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 21 May 2016 - 2:23 am
Have you considered a name change?
Link | Reply | Quote
 adelhamza

Edited 21 May 2016 - 4:43 am by adelhamza
+[MM]jason wrote:
Have you considered a name change?

Name of what? my name or map name?
If map name then you are right, I still bad in english but when I gave the name to this name I was worse than today

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts