lost server connetion

Minato11

Posted 15 June 2016 - 5:10 pm
Hii i have been using voobly for few weeks.Ipaly aom titans im unable to install the mod 1.4 and when ever im trying to do this im getting a message lost server connetion.... could you please help me out......Im really getting mad of this problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 IceFrog

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:00 pm
are u sure that you chooses the mod while your in the gameroom?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Minato11

Posted 16 June 2016 - 7:22 am
generally many rooms are starting to use the latest balance patch 1.04 when i enter the room it is telling that it lost connetion from server and downloading update[unkown] it last for too long and i dont know whats going on in that
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 17 June 2016 - 4:31 am by Cavin
Hi,

Try download that Balance Patch 1.04 directly using your web browser. But note one thing; don't use your default one try with another browser.
If still same error then just try change your web DNS to Google: 8.8.8.8 | 8.8.4.4 and download.

Hope this helps ya. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Minato11

Posted 17 June 2016 - 4:43 pm
sorry i have done everything like downloading from other browser other than default browser and even changed me dns from 8.8.8.8 to 8.8.4.4 but always it is showing that it lost connection from server reconnecting...... and the timer goes on and it shows downloading update[unknown] but nothing goes on it will be like that for hours until we ancel it
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 17 June 2016 - 5:28 pm
Alright mate. It means problem with your network firewall side. so try download that mod using any some another internet source. (For example like using your mobile Wi-Fi hotspot and download the update) and once it's done then just reconnect back to your old connection.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts