Is this problem due to command package lost?

[sT]Noobs_Killer

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:11 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

Here is my internet, but as I live in Western Australia, i usually get ping around 300 vs most players.
In these days , i noticed more and more package lost while playing with laggers. When ping was around 400-500, there was multiple package lost via p2p connection! The result was that, when u click villager and click B+E for building house, and then do other commands, a few seconds later the villager will keep standing on the same spot and i see the image of 0% house. The same to farm B+F, military building etc. It makes totally unplayable to me and very disappointing! If you guys know some suggestion , let me know plz.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IceFrog

Posted 25 June 2016 - 3:14 pm
do a test at [You must login to view link] to check ur packet loss, but make sure u install java plug-in first.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]Noobs_Killer

Edited 25 June 2016 - 3:25 pm by [sT]Noobs_Killer
Thanks for reply, my ping test to the nearest ISP usually around 20-25ms ping with jitter 1-3ms.Almost nil package lost to isp. However, as aoe is p2p connection and connection to other players to the other side of the world is around 300 at least. My question is whether this problem is due to connection problem or game technical error.
Link | Reply | Quote
 IceFrog

Posted 26 June 2016 - 3:02 am
The distance effects the ping alot, and u have to play with players in ur region.
Also for the other 200 ping (400-500), if anyone was downloading from the router or using it heavily, this will increase ur ping too.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts