faster movement ?

willz

Posted 9 July 2016 - 3:22 pm
Hi,
im using 1920x1080 screen size ,can i make my mouse on game move more faster ? i already put it on full scroll speed but still not enough speed for me .Is there any way to make it more faster ? or because i have big monitor ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 9 July 2016 - 5:45 pm
Welcome to Voobly%20Favicon.png Technical Support forums, willz!

Basically, your issue is with lower DPI (Dots Per Inch) AKA mouse sensitive rate. To correct it, all you need to use more higher DPI range for your 1920x1080 screen resolution and your problem should be fixed.

1. Open your graphic card properties and choose your image scaling: GPU
» For your reference (How-to-Change), look at this: [You must login to view link]

2. Host / Join any game room and set this recommended settings for your game:

Optional: If do you have a gaming mouse then simply use its product software and easily adjust your DPI settings.

Hope this helps. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 willz

Posted 9 July 2016 - 6:31 pm
hmm but i dont have NVIDIA Graphic Card..
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 9 July 2016 - 6:38 pm
check the settings on what ever card you do have. or are using inbuildgraphics?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 9 July 2016 - 8:02 pm
willz wrote:
hmm but i dont have NVIDIA Graphic Card..
Mate, in the [You must login to view link] if you just open and scroll down the page then you can also find other graphic card properties snaps as well.^ so make sure first which one is yours among them.

Another thing; In case you do not have additional graphic card and you're simply using your on motherboard integrated graphic card (e.g. Intel) means then do this simple tweak:
  1. Go to 7nyu00p5cdj5t302bgrz2jf7cjw95gpbStart menu, type "mouse" in the search box and open it.
  2. Under Mouse Properties -> Click on Pointer Options Tab: Motion » Uncheck the Enhance pointer precision to disable your Mouse Acceleration.
  3. Next, Adjust your Mouse Sensitivity (DPI) level by moving Pointer Speed level.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts