policies here??

trial3181

Posted 12 September 2016 - 7:02 am
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/251537

The recorded game does sya: Match was played on voobly!

is that not sufficient evidence???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MICHI_]WaterStrider

Edited 13 September 2016 - 6:03 pm by [MICHI_]WaterStrider
Even though the match was played on Voobly the outcome of an unrated match does not affect anyone as no statistical changes are made to your accounts. This is why the usual Banning and Rating policies do not apply to unrated games. That said, if someone is intentionally jeopardizing games repeatedly, the reviewing mod (at his own discretion) may warrant an action as he sees it fit. It depends a lot on the offense itself and in most cases you can expect a polite warning at best,

Hope this answers your question. If you still have any further questions or require additional clarifications feel free to let us know.
Link | Reply | Quote
 trial3181

Edited 13 September 2016 - 9:31 pm by trial3181
looks likem ods not clear about whether policies apply to rated and unrated games..

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/251538

just read this and the original thread in there..
what is a player supposed to conclude?

it should be simple to decide: policies apply to unrated games or not??

what i reported above didnt happen for the firs time with me by the same player..

i hope i am not expected to maintain a historical record of violations!!

what i fail to understand, how can policies be discretionary? if they are discretionary, personal biases will creep in!!! thats ofc assuming the mods are human here...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:06 pm
I dont have access to the thread you posted but I can clarify the point you put forward.

There is absolutely no discrepancy on this. Banning and rating policies ONLY apply to rated games. But that said, there are exceptions that can be made by the reviewing mod and that is on a case to case basis.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts