I decided, because of one of your users live streams, that i would switch from steam to voobly. I took the time to download the client, and I must say i am disappointed. There are hardly any ways of getting information, and I cannot get help. Video never loads on live streams, people are commenting on the games, so I know it is going. I went to "live help" and it made me look around for something akin to raising my hand in class, and the room was empty, so there was no need for that. All I wanted, was to watch a few more aoe2 live streams, (not on youtube, a year 5 years, or even a month later), real live streams. My passion for the game and the old competition it brings made me want to reinstall the game soon, as I get paid very soon.... but I suppose I have to look at players I may not ever see, for they may not be around anymore, and I was hoping to use your client to reconnect with a competitive group of gamers, and gamers who just play for the love of it. I am afraid I will be returning to steam, as the live streams are.. excuse me, WERE, the reason for the move. I feel that more up front support, instead of having to look forever and still get none, would be better as well. Thanks, wish it worked out better. -LocoLoboXIII-