I can not log in

MasterSilver

Posted 27 September 2016 - 3:25 pm
I can´t log me in on my PC with the voobly client. The client says my Username or passwort is not correct, but it is, i tribble checkt.
Attachments:
errorVo.png (file size: 11.01 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 September 2016 - 3:34 pm
Check the Caps Lock key to make sure you are not typing the password in the opposite case. That said, this does look like a password error. If you want your password to be reset, please create a thread here: http://www.voobly.com/forum/view/64929
Link | Reply | Quote
 MasterSilver

Edited 27 September 2016 - 3:44 pm by MasterSilver
i write the passwort open in txt file an copy it, i get the same result.... my username is correct with MasterSilver. I can me log in here, so i have an account....
The only thing that cross my mind is, i have a german 'ö' in my password, so can this cause the problem
? Or miss i something?
Attachments:
errorVo2.png (file size: 13.13 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 MasterSilver

Posted 27 September 2016 - 4:41 pm
ok it was the 'ö' in the password. On the Websitte voobly is that no problem in the password, but on the client it is. It´s seems like the client has no utf-8.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 27 September 2016 - 4:44 pm by +sunny@voobly
Yes that could very well be the problem. I would suggest changing your password since you are able to login to [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 MasterSilver

Posted 27 September 2016 - 4:45 pm
it works now, i change the passwort over my account interface. Some filter in the creation for a new account can help against this.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts