"You've been kicked by Voobly"

bongo_bg

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:06 am
Hi fellow players! :)

I'm new to Voobly as you've already guessed and while trying to enter some AoC games I'm always experiencing this 'kick'. So now I'm confused and I'm starting to ask myself questions... Is it me?

There are couple of options here and I need your help identifying which one is my case:

1 - According to statistics I have starting rating of 1200 and 0 games - hosts are kicking me.

2 - Something is wrong with my client/account/game and indeed Voobly is kicking me.

I read around and I found this very useful guide. Now I'm starting to think that something is wrong with my ports. Although I've played tons different of multiplayer games and I have never bumped into such situation.

Note - I am able to watch though. The game starts - no issues there.

Any opinions will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 25 November 2016 - 4:26 pm by kitt
Can you post a screenshot for us to understand what you are referring to?
are you playing in the new player lobby?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]___CLAW

Posted 25 November 2016 - 2:29 pm
Probably hosts are kicking you, since you are a low gamer, or may be you are entering a room which says 17++ so first few games, host your own room
Link | Reply | Quote
 bongo_bg

Edited 25 November 2016 - 4:39 pm by bongo_bg
Hello again! :)

Here is the message:

You must login into Voobly to view image

Also I can provide some more details - I did 'Game Diagnostic' - all fine. I did 'Network Diagnostic' - all passed.

By the way I still do not know how the details work but the 'Join Game' button is never available for me.

Edit: I always enter in games with names like "BF 4vs4 ONLY NOOOOOOBS" or something similar.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]___CLAW

Posted 25 November 2016 - 5:06 pm
Yes, they are kicking you out of room since you are a 0 gamer, and i am sorry that you had to go through this here, so i advice you to host your own room for few games in rated(if you think you are ready) or go for unrated and have fun
Link | Reply | Quote
 bongo_bg

Posted 25 November 2016 - 5:12 pm
Yes,

Drushy just helped me identifying the problem and it's indeed a kick by the host. That answered all my questions. I'll check some non-rated games and start hosting myself.

Thank you all for the support.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:52 pm
Issue resolved, thread closed.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts