My conection with voobly it's being constantly lost.

kammuy

Posted 29 November 2016 - 8:08 am

Greetings,

I have been triying to play AoM The Titans, but my connection always fails within the first 20 secs of the game, i have tried everything according to the guides (firewall exceptions, adding a new internal port in the router, etc) but so far none of that has worked. I was told that the 16000 port was not a good one, so i would like to know wich one should i use, can't find any reference to that, any help would me much appreciated.

P.S: any other suggestions to fix this issue is more than welcomed, btw one day before i was playing all right and then everything started to go wrong, i performed the network diagnostic several times and it always gives me a possitive check.

Attachments:
basofia.jpg (file size: 437.39 KB)
Sin ttulo23.jpg (file size: 79.84 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 29 November 2016 - 8:18 am
Hi, Welcome to faviconforum.png Tech-Support forums!

From your screenshot, I can see that you have "Slow Proxy" connection issue. So just simply reboot your router and PC (optional), and it should be alright.
If your problem persists, then use this alternate UDP port 27000.

Have fun & Take care! =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kammuy

Edited 29 November 2016 - 9:15 pm by kammuy
HI,

i did what you mentioned, but the problem persists. I changed the UDP PORT and the settings in voobly, then rebooted the modem but nothing changed.
Attachments:
titulo2.jpg (file size: 365.65 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:38 pm
Okay. Please take a screenshot of your port forwarded settings in the router and post back. Also, make sure that you have added exception list for voobly.exe program file in windows firewall and anti-virus suite.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kammuy

Edited 30 November 2016 - 3:47 am by kammuy

Here's the screenshot. The exceptions were already done.
Attachments:
Sin ttulo123.jpg (file size: 244.87 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 30 November 2016 - 8:58 am
Thanks. You have skipped the "Internal Port (LAN)" field - Which is a necessary thing here. So modify your existing port rule and add 27000 port in that box and save.
Also additionally disable UPnP & SIP ALG features. For detailed guide, you can check this out: [You must login to view link]

Cheers! pzoe4upfob5gm9k48efv59m98czk845v
Link | Reply | Quote
 kammuy

Edited 30 November 2016 - 9:19 pm by kammuy
HI,

I did what you suggested, i modified the rule and disabled the UPnP. Now the game is crashing not withing the fisrt 20 sec but at first 2 secs....

I checked my router in the security settings and i found out that i do not have the SIP ALG feature (screenshot below)
Attachments:
basofia1234.jpg (file size: 344.5 KB)
security.jpg (file size: 104.43 KB)
DHCP.jpg (file size: 88.06 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 2 December 2016 - 2:53 pm by kitt
hmm well, first please check your port rule, as it has same address of your computer's LAN IP (192.168.1.104) or not.
Next, Download this [You must login to view link] and run as trial and select port checker and select UDP and check for 27000.
If your port is the open but yet same issue, then try [You must login to view link].

the tp link TL-WR841hp is just a router. do you have a separate modem or do you connect to the net another way?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts