Fast Proxy to other

Fire_flies

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:57 am
Hello voobly team,

I have problem, every time I entered the room I always fp game with other players, but when I played the game I do not lagger .. I've tried to go in and change the port 16000. but I can not get into the router because I'm playing in my office and my office use router mikrotik.

Here is Network diagnostic:
Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 1 January 2017 - 10:35 pm
hi
thats unfortunate. i assume it doesnt belong to you. if it did,
to access this router type: [You must login to view link]
in a browser.
[You must login to view link]
the above will show how to forward ports.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Crosy

Edited 11 January 2017 - 3:38 pm by Crosy
Don't know why, but if my memory serves me, I had a problem when I have the wrong port number in the settings of the proxy server. You may need to check this option. I use payed [You must login to view link], but if you use free server - it also can cause problems
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fire_flies

Posted 11 January 2017 - 8:18 pm
Thank you for the help
yesterday I already subscribe to a monthly Internet network in my town, but when I tried to enter the game room there is fp.
My router ZTE F609

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 2' through port 1024 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 1024 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 1024 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK
Recommended Action: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 12 January 2017 - 3:45 pm
hi
this may help you forward port 16000udp to the playing pc:
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fire_flies

Posted 15 January 2017 - 1:43 pm
hi..
I've followed the link you provided and I've followed the steps in the link but I still fp in the room

Received data from 'server 1' through port 34995 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 34997 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 34982 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.

Link | Reply | Quote
 portes

Posted 28 January 2017 - 6:55 am
My router is ZTE too and only acceps ports below 10000. So for example change the UDP port in Voobly to 7500 and then set it in the router.

Just to try something more.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:05 am
Fire_flies wrote:
hi..
I've followed the link you provided and I've followed the steps in the link but I still fp in the room

Received data from 'server 1' through port 34995 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 34997 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 34982 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: Symmetric NAT
Network Health: Poor
Recommended Action: Port forwarding recommended or switch routers. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: Your router assigned different public ports to all the test servers this will make it hard for users to directly connect to you. You will likely see a large number of fast proxies.

Apologies for a delayed response. From your results it appears that you may possibly have dual access points in tandem setup (router + modem or router + router) with both devices supporting NAT. If you are still facing the same problem, could you please join the help lobby. We would love to take a closer look and check this with you.

Thank you

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts