Changes to CS Discussion

mich

Posted 23 February 2017 - 8:31 pm
I know many will hate me for saying it but thats exactly where it belongs. :P

Can hate on me too because I think the same ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 KlaY_BBJ__

Posted 23 February 2017 - 8:35 pm
Map desert blood in cs blood is bad map When a player drop His castle keep and lothers kil thes player and need map 8 player ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 23 February 2017 - 8:39 pm
mich wrote:
Can hate on me too because I think the same ;lol

+2

It has evolved too far from casual cs players.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Papadopoulo

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:48 pm
mich wrote:
Europe might be permanently in the home of MS now?

Europe map structure thus gameplay reveals both places can be home. The one map in which both sides can meet and compete making ourselves wonder whether this is an opportunity for future projects or not.

Activity will show you what's best Mich so I leave you to it dry and hanging.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:46 pm
1 solution is to make first 3 games u lose u dont lose any point as it currently is you join game get beaten by someone who knows map lose 15 points never play again
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 24 February 2017 - 3:07 am
;sombrero
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 24 February 2017 - 8:19 am
You ****s **** around with the cs lobby too much. Pretty soon it will be empty.

They ****ed up everything 2-3 years ago. Now they're trying to fix something. Sorry it's to late. CS is no more.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 24 February 2017 - 8:37 am

As long as CBA/Hero are available to play and ratings are not removed, I'm pretty sure CS lobby will maintain the activity it has now over quite some time until it starts to dwindle.

PS. Please introduce a poll to see if the community wants CBA/Hero ladders to be reset. I think it's long overdue. (Is it possible to force players who enter the CS lobby to vote in a poll before being able to play?)
Link | Reply | Quote
 PradeeP

Edited 24 February 2017 - 12:08 pm by PradeeP
CS clans good thing.
Training peoples ok.
Blood maps or other things u guys wrote i didnt even read ( i dont care )
Reset 1v1 CBA/Hero For more activities Race to Ranks again . ( i vote )
Smosh League/CS madness no need.
for CS-Clans
Weekly one map rated ( example, cba hero 1st week, then give them premium for a week who rank 1 ,then week 2 other map and same 1 week premium and keep going )
this maybe can make many players learn many maps ( since its cs clans 4x4 only )
Clan eligibility ( no smurf clans etc something u guys discuss and do for avoid point trades )
the 1 week premium is posible as i have already talked with chris about this long ago when i was about to host tourney .

Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 24 February 2017 - 2:15 pm

Not true. This is to do with three tiny communities that are a drop in the ocean. I was against separating casual into two ladders, it was my baby after all. If it was definitely going to happen I chose not to complain and rather try to help the transition go smoothly. I can't argue the blood ladder has had any negative influence at all on CS, yet. The alt ladder seems about the same as the communities using it aren't generally point ****s (dodgeball excluded).

All in all I believe the long term difference will be minuscule but there is a short term kick start to blood games. Any actual improvement has to come from the players, not the staff.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 24 February 2017 - 2:19 pm
PradeeP wrote:
Weekly one map rated ( example, cba hero 1st week, then give them premium for a week who rank 1 ,then week 2 other map and same 1 week premium and keep going )
this maybe can make many players learn many maps ( since its cs clans 4x4 only )
Clan eligibility ( no smurf clans etc something u guys discuss and do for avoid point trades )
the 1 week premium is posible as i have already talked with chris about this long ago when i was about to host tourney .

This idea is similar to one made around the time of last smosh league. In that scenario the map is changed in the league but it is not a fresh ladder. I actually support this as an alternative to Maltes plan. However the same flaws remain. You cannot moderate the clan ladder, it is broken and voobly has nobody to fix it at the moment.

Apart from the main problem 4v4 clans doesn't happen very often. Yet, like I told Malte everything should be tried at least once.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 24 February 2017 - 5:28 pm
;good for the ideas of Mich and Malte.

But as long as people like s(ucking points from the) T(its of my clan) Mike are able to be 1st in Blood Ladder ratings and ladders makes no sense.

What does he promoting ? Cheating ?

It makes me wanna puke!

Look at his oppoment the last two games ...

Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 24 February 2017 - 6:06 pm by mich
oppoment the last two games ...

Ya and I know you know where those go? :P

Because it's fabulous in it's current shape.
PradeeP wrote:
Reset 1v1 CBA/Hero For more activities Race to Ranks again . ( i vote )

Possibility, if people don't stop using that Ladder as a Point Trading Ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 24 February 2017 - 6:42 pm
i will write a essay next week but how can we attract and find new players when we are not even allowed to enjoy the company of new players in npl who are willing to try different maps and are open to anything unlike the cs lobby
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 24 February 2017 - 7:28 pm

sup donnie, how its going?

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345678
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 117 posts