Changes to CS Discussion

[dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 2 March 2017 - 7:45 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 2 March 2017 - 7:56 pm
Teasers wrote:
CS - Overall removal was the biggest mistake ever. It actually killed CS. Half of my friend list left after it was removed.

All about them puntos eh?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Slash

Posted 2 March 2017 - 8:54 pm
mich wrote:
We're keeping the madness ladder, but imo it should be reset at least once a month. Not sure when it was reset last. No way for me to tell either as the matches drop off after a certain time frame.

I'm very reluctant bringing back the Overall Ladder. Personally, I just don't see the value in it.

Don't bring it back mich, just don't. It wont do any good to the community, remember how it was with aok? People don't play other maps cause they want to learn or enjoy , they just did it for the points. CS community is corrupted as it is, this won't do any good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Edited 2 March 2017 - 9:23 pm by [LyF]JimmY
It's all talk talk talk talk. Then people just get bored and walk away. Ridiculous. Either do something or don't. Just don't discuss for 5 friggin years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 3 March 2017 - 12:03 am
So about Overall Ladder returning. It won't be.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 3 March 2017 - 1:35 am
Reset Cba and Hero. Do it now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 3 March 2017 - 1:55 am
Bring back overall with average rating.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 3 March 2017 - 4:07 am
make me a sandwich right now.
=v
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 3 March 2017 - 9:46 am
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
It's all talk talk talk talk. Then people just get bored and walk away. Ridiculous. Either do something or don't. Just don't discuss for 5 friggin years.

We're gonna make this forum great again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 4 March 2017 - 2:40 pm
Excuse me. May I have a minute to talk to you about our lord and savior RCB? It is the solution that will set you free. RCB for you, RCB for your friend, RCB for your neighbor. RCB will cure sadness. RCB will cure boredom. RCB is a panacea. Sad because you don't have a great life? Try RCB. Want to go out and get drunk? RCB will treat you better with longer effects on the mind. Go RCB. Play RCB.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 4 March 2017 - 2:48 pm
Excuse me. May I have a minute to talk to you about our lord and savior RCB? It is the solution that will set you free. RCB for you, RCB for your friend, RCB for your neighbor. RCB will cure sadness. RCB will cure boredom. RCB is a panacea. Sad because you don't have a great life? Try RCB. Want to go out and get drunk? RCB will treat you better with longer effects on the mind. Go RCB. Play RCB.

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 3 August 2018 - 8:01 pm

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]
Displaying 106 - 117 out of 117 posts