CBA_Extra_Unique_Units_v1

calexus5678

Edited 1 June 2017 - 2:56 am by calexus5678
Hi All,

I'm happy to present to you CBA_Extra_Unique_Units_v1 including some new features and fixes(see below)

This CBA version is based on the premise:
Th0m wrote:
CBA's whole identity revolves around UUs but come post-imp they disappear.

It's time to spice up CBA late game with unique units playing a part in the action.

Even after a player reaches the usual unique unit limit, he will continue to spawn UUs as long as he is below a secondary extra pop cap and at a secondary extra spawn time. Both of these will change as he enters Imperial Age.

None of the original values have been changed from version CBAv20, only new values added (see below)

You must login into Voobly to view image

(Normal UU Population Cap, Normal Spawn Time(seconds), Extra UU Population Cap, Extra Spawn Time(seconds))

Other changes:

-A new custom spawn feature has been added thanks to Zix.

You can now task your unique units to anywhere on the map:

Even behind your castles:

-Player start views now center on their base instead of all at some random spot near p4
-Map information has been updated with the new values and incorrect values fixed
-p1 and p2 Mongol spawn times fixed from 9 seconds to 8 seconds

Map: [You must login to view link]

One final note: I have a script bot which can change all the extra spawn values pretty quickly so balancing can be easy and frequent
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 1 June 2017 - 4:01 am
Nice job! Would it be too much to ask for a version where the extra pop only applies at Imp?

Also do you plan on hosting this and if so, do you know roughly when that might be - I'd love to test it <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Edited 1 June 2017 - 11:45 am by calexus5678
It certainly would not be too much to ask... and may be the better option.. bearing in mind though the castle age rates are very slow and producing cage units from buildings takes longer also, so reaching that army size wouldn't be too easy. Definitely up for change though

Yes I would very much like to host it, but have been having problems getting testers, I'll be hosting it this evening if you're around.. also in the coming days.. I'll try and catch you
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 5 June 2017 - 6:00 pm
Very nice features :) Were you able to host?
Link | Reply | Quote
 calexus5678

Edited 8 June 2017 - 10:56 pm by calexus5678
Not yet, I need to try a bit harder 11

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts