Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > The CBA community is the worst fucking community I have ever seen

The CBA community is the worst fucking community I have ever seen

[USA]Tocaraca

Posted 11 June 2017 - 5:39 pm
I just played a CBA team game as the Vikings. I'm pretty **** at CBA but what happened in this game was horrendous; I had 2 options, I could either raze an Aztecs player that everyone seemed to be telling me to do or I could go and raze a Britons player; none of them would've worked because Berserks are destroyed by both units; my teammates kept talking to me in ****ing Spanish which I don't understand a word of, then when I wasn't do what they seemed to be asking me to do they started shouting "NOOB" and "SUPER NOOB" and then they resigned. Then when we went back into the lobby they said "KICK TOCARACA" and they ****ing kicked me. They also don't allow people at the 1600 rating to play in their games and they instead put them as spectators, EVEN WHEN THEY AREN'T ACTUAL ZERO GAMERS (their rating is 1600 but they have played games and presumably had close to an equal number of wins and losses).
The CBA community is absolutely ****ing ****, I can't believe people are so rude and noob bashing, everyone is supposed to be welcome in games.
I don't care if swearing is disallowed on this forum, these swear words are totally warranted for such a terrible player base. None of them even speak English either and they all expect people to speak Spanish, so it's impossible to even communicate with them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ ATR ]L_Cid_Crapeador

Posted 12 June 2017 - 7:14 pm
welcome to the best part of voobly ;drool
Link | Reply | Quote
 sheldmill3

Posted 13 June 2017 - 1:55 pm
I agree, so many players are abusive and resign over nothing (one of their team mate making a unit they don't think is correct) and ruin it for everyone. I've had several games ruined by players doing this in just the last two days. I'm so over it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_HostNoob

Posted 1 July 2017 - 8:08 am
YOU MAD BRO?! ;spartan ;spartan ;stick ;threaten YOUnoob
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 2 July 2017 - 7:11 am by +kwin
Link | Reply | Quote
 HellRazzor_

Posted 2 July 2017 - 3:08 am
snitch! noob4 life!

Link | Reply | Quote