Idealess about making

Irufushi

Posted 16 July 2017 - 5:10 pm
Hello and welcome,

iam currently a Little bit idealess and this is Point what brings me to this Forum here. Iam relatively new to voobly and being therefore Long Player of AOE2HD.

What brought me to voobly was the better gameplay and the more functionallity of Voobly itself. And of Course the better Players.

I didnt thought that I got pushed down to 13xx now. This is the Thing that keeps me really sad cuz i know that im a better Player and TGs always bringin me to the Point that your decisions are sometimes not that relevant to bring you to victory. OFC there are other mates.

Iam totally disapointed and i dont know how to go on. I wanna go to 16xx but currently it is NOT possible to win a 4v4 TG on BF ... whatever i do!!! Iam really loosing the fun on playin here cuz everytime loosing is really a ****ty Thing ....

Does anyone has a plan ???
Anyone with some useful informations ???

I would be thankful for any useful informations.

(Iam Really concerned about this currently)
Link | Reply | Quote
 FlandersARG

Posted 16 July 2017 - 7:59 pm
All this to say you cannt go up to 1600? There are no shortcuts to reach 1600. Just practice, play, lose, win, improve your strategies, know the civilizations, their advantages, their disadvantages, learn starts, watch pro players games.. Not much more than that.
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:15 pm
I recommend playing 1vs1 instead, much faster to improve this way and this way you aren't carried or have to carry teammates.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 17 July 2017 - 2:58 am
[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 17 July 2017 - 4:27 am
Irufushi wrote:
Hello and welcome,

iam currently a Little bit idealess and this is Point what brings me to this Forum here. Iam relatively new to voobly and being therefore Long Player of AOE2HD.

What brought me to voobly was the better gameplay and the more functionallity of Voobly itself. And of Course the better Players.

I didnt thought that I got pushed down to 13xx now. This is the Thing that keeps me really sad cuz i know that im a better Player and TGs always bringin me to the Point that your decisions are sometimes not that relevant to bring you to victory. OFC there are other mates.

Iam totally disapointed and i dont know how to go on. I wanna go to 16xx but currently it is NOT possible to win a 4v4 TG on BF ... whatever i do!!! Iam really loosing the fun on playin here cuz everytime loosing is really a ****ty Thing ....

Does anyone has a plan ???
Anyone with some useful informations ???

I would be thankful for any useful informations.

(Iam Really concerned about this currently)

I can't believe I read this bull**** all the way to the end. Someone shoot me
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Fr']Wolf_silver

Posted 18 July 2017 - 1:34 pm
If you are 16xx at HD you will not be 16xx at vobbly but about 12xx / 13xx so that s normal that you can t reach 16xx actually but you can improve your gameplay to reach better rate yeah

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts