Port forwarding...

legaccy3

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:47 pm
Hi experts,
I'm having the problem of lagging, so when I check the network diagnostics, the result was as showing below.

Test Result: Not Forwarded
Network Health: Warnings found but probably OK
Recommended Action: if you experience networking problems such fast proxy then port forwarding is recommended. The only port you need to forward is UDP port 16000 on Voobly you do NOT need the direct play ports 2300-2400 and 47624.
Details: You were able to receive traffic on the same port from all the servers, however, you were not able to receive data on the port configured in the Voobly client settings. It is recommended you forward this port in your router to the PC you use to play.

Then I tried to port forward, my router is Huwei B315s-22

It is having 2 option 1 virtual server and 2 -Special applications
They are asking WAN port number and Trigger port number..I think I didn't understand that properly. So I'm not able to clear this iisue, can any one help me here.. I made a static Ip also.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 18 July 2017 - 1:48 pm
Choose the virtual server option. Put port 16000 in for both port numbers. Make sure UDP is selected for the protocol and enter the static IP you've set up for your computer. That should set up the port forwarding rule correctly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 legaccy3

Posted 19 July 2017 - 7:50 pm
I changed the port number as you told, still same...
See the attachments
Attachments:
page 2.png (file size: 27.78 KB)
page 3.png (file size: 24.52 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:11 pm
Have you made sure that's the IP of your computer did not change and matches the IP in the rule? It might also require a restart of your router.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts