AOC Game issue

[LobosR]RufiS

Posted 21 July 2017 - 6:17 am
Everytime i put on the 32 bit mode the game feels more slowly than usual, mouse pointer becomes lazy and moves with less fluence than when i don't have this mod and compared with how i see this option run on anothers players on stream i just feel more annoying about it. Some ideas about how i can fix it? I already tried getting on the "disable hardware acceleration" but it just doesn't get better
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MPU]Dettol

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:37 pm
make sure that you are using this exact same settings [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LobosR]RufiS

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:40 pm
Feels the same for me:s
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:58 pm
Hi
Download this Reg and copy it to your game folder and open it .
Then:
1-Simply host a game
2-In the game menu at top, select DirectX and check render in 32 bit mode.
Regards
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:24 am
Kofahi, you sure about this?
Why they need it while others don't need it?
I would not be surprised if it makes a difference if they use wxp/7/8/10...

I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know that it's usually not a good idea to mess with your register... (This, based on own experience)

I don't say it's not good, only say you must be very sure before you use such things...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Edited 22 July 2017 - 1:07 am by ____Kofahi____
+kwin wrote:
Kofahi, you sure about this?
Why they need it while others don't need it?
I would not be surprised if it makes a difference if they use wxp/7/8/10...

I don't know much about this stuff, but I do know that it's usually not a good idea to mess with your register... (This, based on own experience)

I don't say it's not good, only say you must be very sure before you use such things...
Hi
First : I'm Here to help the others and not to kill their computer,games and systems.

Second:
Actually it's not my register check this link please https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1016+Age+of+Empires+II+Color+Fix+on+Windows+Vista+and+above
it's voobly's register :) anyway thank you for your reply
Have a good night
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LobosR]RufiS

Posted 22 July 2017 - 1:39 am
Thx you a LOT dude, now it runs waaaaaaaay better but only if i uncheck the window mode but anyway, is ok for me, thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LobosR]RufiS

Posted 28 July 2017 - 5:31 am
Sorry for bring this thread up again but i have a question, if i have windows 64 i should use the reg for 64 bit or the 32 bit its ok? who will bring me a better performance?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 28 July 2017 - 9:53 am
Hi
If you have a 64 bit you should use the 64 bit reg.
You will find it here https://support.voobly.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=360486#content/view/360486

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts