Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > Age of Empires 2 [DM] - Pilot video (created by MaJoR_Kd)

Age of Empires 2 [DM] - Pilot video (created by MaJoR_Kd)

iwillkillevery1

Edited 27 July 2017 - 8:17 pm by iwillkillevery1
Hey guys 8),

First and foremost, whilst it sounds like a desperate plea, please subscribe to my channel!

Yes, I know, some of you may point out that I said I retired from AoC DM... but, alas, I'm still here.

Anywho, I've moved from my old channel to SpoolyGaming and I wanted to share my first DM video with you guys, since it's the first I've done so far on my latest channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y4ZnxYWlTo

It's a pilot episode, as I'll explain in the vid (yes, despite it showing RM to begin with, it's a joke, stick with it), it's geared towards DM. Pilot because it may be a one off, unless you guys think you'd like to see more info / setup like this with good recording quality talking about DM tips, gameplay, strategies etc.

I don't profess to be a legend of DM but I am 2K in DM 1v1 (current) and I think I have a lot to share.

So if you could throw me a like, a comment, share it with your friends/family and of course subscribe, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 28 July 2017 - 9:56 am
Good luck =)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts