Why does my voobly crash without any reason?

[Spoon]mitsok2004

Posted 6 August 2017 - 2:40 pm
The last few days my voobly has been crashing without a reson, everytime it crashes the message about being disconnected pops up on the screen (the error sign) and then i need to click reconnect every time. when this happens in games i drop out of the games and it says that the connection to everyobdy is not responsive. but my internet is fine...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 6 August 2017 - 3:28 pm
Hi
unstall voobly and then follow these steps to install again ...... https://support.voobly.com/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=360541#content/view/360541

after that from your lobby click on options》Network diagonistics
also check the Game diagonistics.
regards
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Spoon]mitsok2004

Posted 6 August 2017 - 4:02 pm
thats not my problem, it doesnt crash at the start
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 6 August 2017 - 5:51 pm
yes . I know
but not right installtion causes your problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 August 2017 - 6:45 pm
If Voobly crashes and you see a lobby and messenger disconnection error message then you clearly have a problem with your connection. Reinstalling the client will probably not fix your problem. Voobly requires that you have a stable and consistent connection while playing your game. if you lose connection in between you will be off Voobly. Unfortunately you will not realise this unless you are actively monitoring your connection.

If this was a one off occurrence or if this issue does not recur quite often, you could ignore it for now. However, if this is a regular occurrence, you might want to check your connection or speak to your ISP.

There could be several reasons for you to lose connection to Voobly in the midst of your game. Below are some of the reasons and possible solutions to them:

1. Problem with your ISP (speak to your provider)
2. Faulty cables/ router/ modem (will need to check and replace the faulty hardware)
3. Spywares/ malware infection (Download malwarebytes and run a scan)
4. Security apps such as firewall/ antivirus blocking access to Voobly/ AOC (highly unlikely cause, but you could add them to the exception list)

In most cases, it has to be a problem with the ISP.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts