Hotkey and cursor problems

[GB_ ]ChiefChing

Posted 9 August 2017 - 2:03 pm
Hi, My hotkeys don't work properly on voobly; there seems to be a delay between pressing one key and the next. For example My hotkey for a house is A (for economic building) then Q but if I press Q too quickly then the game won't register it - I have to wait a small amount of time. This makes it very hard to play the game quickly. Furthermore my cursor jumps around and seems to be slightly delayed from how I move it (it functions as if it weren't delayed it's just the animation). Any help would be much appreciated.
Chiefching
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 9 August 2017 - 2:18 pm
Hi, My hotkeys don't work properly on voobly; there seems to be a delay between pressing one key and the next. For example My hotkey for a house is A (for economic building) then Q but if I press Q too quickly then the game won't register it - I have to wait a small amount of time. This makes it very hard to play the game quickly. Furthermore my cursor jumps around and seems to be slightly delayed from how I move it (it functions as if it weren't delayed it's just the animation). Any help would be much appreciated.
Chiefching

This is because in the CD version, hotkeys trigger on key release instad of key press. However, Userpatch 1.5 which is currently in beta fixes this behaviour.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GB_ ]ChiefChing

Posted 9 August 2017 - 2:50 pm
Thanks Jineapple :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts