Mouse delay problem

RFR_mratin

Posted 28 August 2017 - 6:28 pm
Hey.

Whenever I move around with the mouse ingame it seems to be a delay. The delay seems to vary a bit, but pretty much .1+ sec delay, which honestly makes micro a pain. I had this issue a couple of years ago on my old PC, but it was fixed when I used this method: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/250930/:1172299 . Whilst this actually still works flawlessly in singleplayer, it doesn't seem to work at all in multiplayer anymore. Whenever I join a lobby after I've changed the commandline to "NormalMouse" I always get launched to the single player menu, even though I'm in a full lobby. Whenever I change it back to default, this doesn't occur.

Also have "disable hardware acceleration", "lock cursor inside game window", "enable microsoft cursor in game" and "disable display scaling on high DPI settings" checked which has been a suggested solution in other threads. It is better with these settings than when they are unchecked, though.

I've also compared between HD, UP 1.5 and 1.4 and this ONLY occurs in 1.4.

I am using the HD to voobly patch. Anyone got any ideas? :S

Thanks

/Martin
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:27 pm
hi
see if this helps
Quote:
Millo
1.If you disable any HD Audio from your graphic card or uninstall it: Go to Device Manager Sound and Video right click over this and you can either disable it or uninstall it.

2. Go to Control Panel>Devices>Mouse go to the Pointer tab and on Theme pick "None".
Link | Reply | Quote
 RFR_mratin

Posted 29 August 2017 - 1:20 pm
Hey,

Seems to be working fine now. Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 29 August 2017 - 1:50 pm
hi
thats good. have fun.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]